Like Minded Lushes - August 2015

Options

Replies

• bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Syd, I would've done the same thing! Car troubles are the absolute worst!

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - will be 0!...can I make it all the way to Friday?!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Sunday=0
    Monday=2
    Tuesday=0
    Wed-budgeting for half a bottle
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    BTW amy I watched true detective and HATED it!! So disappointed after last season.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-1 vodka tonic
    Wednesday-3 deliciously cold refreshing beers
    I'm sure there will be a cocktail or two tonight!!!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 3 glasses of wine and 2 cocktails by the fire
    Wednesday - 2 glasses of wine at dinner. About 3 more at the neighbors'
    Shooting for a 0 tonight. And early bedtime! We were up till after 11 last night and midnight Tuesday. Which was super awesome because my son was up before 6 ready to party yesterday.
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Syd, I totally agree with you! I was hoping this season would be great considering how last season was...but I was so disappointed, I don't even know if I want to watch the next season. It was also sooooooooo confusing I had no idea what in the world was going on!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    I agree with all the True Detective talk. I loved season 1 but this season was just way too confusing for me.

I have been pretty consistent with a glass of wine or a beer every day. I am enjoying being able to have a drink every day again.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Looks like everyone is doing well.
    Doing fine here. Not moderating like I would like. Also finding it hard to stay motivated to eat right and exercise. It's an uphill-downhill road that I am sure all of you are on with me!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 5
    Wednesday - 5
    Thursday - 0

Going to try to take it easy tonight. We have a kid birthday party and 3 hour canoe tour (we have to paddle) tomorrow so busy day. I'm going to a friend's for a painting party tonight. I'm driving so I think I'll pour half a bottle of wine out at home for after and take the other half. Because I have no will power for wine.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Happy Friday lushes!

I only had one tea and limeade last night. I think I need something new but I am not sure what I want. Perhaps I will just have wine tonight. The scale has remained fairly constant that past couple of weeks. I know I need to get my *kitten* in gear if I want it to start moving again. But sometimes I just really feel like a petulant child, so I pout and say, "I don't want to exercise." And since I am also the grownup in this relationship I say to myself, "Okay, you don't have to."

So after all the True Detective talk I am not so sure I should even watch the first season. Hmmm?

TGIF!!

Gary I am right there on that damn hilly road with you.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-1 vodka tonic
    Wednesday-3 beers
    Thursday-1 corona light and 1 margarita

One day booze free...better than nothing right. I think I have moderated pretty well and stayed fairly close to my calorie goal.

Tonight we are going to SIL and BIL which means boozing. Tomorrow, Lenny and I are going to see Trainwreck, lunch and the outlets for some bday shopping for me :bigsmile: Sunday, kayaking...should be a good weekend!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone xo
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - 4 beers.

Tonight is hubby & I's annual pizza/beer night! YAY FRIDAY!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Well I was having a good weekend for drinking and then yesterday happened. I had 4 glasses of wine Friday and a beer before canoeing Saturday (which due to weather turned into walking a trail along the creek instead....boo!), 2 beers after, and a glass of wine at home. Then I decided to pour a glass of wine at 1 yesterday while I was making tons of baby food, and I didn't stop until around 11. I drank about 8 glasses of wine over the day. I'm a little sleepy today.

Planning on a 0 tonight. Tuesday we're going to a baseball game so I may have a beer or two. Or maybe ice cream instead. I really hate paying $8 for a beer.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    vodka this weekend. A little too much Friday watching football, not a lot on Sat or Sun. Feeling pretty good today.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Friday-3 beers and 3 vodka tonics
    Saturday-1 margarita, 2 beers at lunch, 2 beers at new brewery on the way home and 3 beers at home :noway:
    Sunday-2 beers at lunch, 1 beer at home and 3 vodka tonics
    Short work week for me....Wednesday we head to Rehoboth Beach, DE for a concert, and Thursday we are taking the ferry over to Cape May, NJ for the rest of the weekend!!!
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Friday - lots of drinks
    Saturday - 4 beers
    Sunday - 0

Tonight I may have a beer or two...I don't know yet. I didn't get much sleep last night, so it'll definitely be an early night!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I had a 0 yesterday after having too much Saturday. Plan to rack up some 0's this week before taking off on a mini staycation Friday.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Robyn, watch the first season-it's totally self-contained and different story and characters than the second. I think they tried to make it confusing with their "business transactions/treachery" so it was like-who's cheating who? but it wasn't really confusing if you could ignore the dialogue...
    I liked Trainwreck, did you, Kate?
    We started watching BoJack Horseman on Netflix, it is pretty funny, lot's of great comics working on it.
    Boozy weekend, although
    Friday=0
    Saturday=6
    Sunday= lost track, did our annual bike n brews, riding around to breweries and drinking, I mostly did tasters, and shared with others but the last stop is a little fuzzy.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Yes Loved Trainwreck, Amy!!! Lenny wasn't so sure about it at first, he was worried it would be a chick flick but it was friggin hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I went to a baseball game yesterday. It was hot. A LOT of beers
    Team loss