Options

Replies

• kadizia
    kadizia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Me -12
    The binge 2
    Days binge free 0
    Visiting my new in laws this week which is delightful but the food/schedule situation is kind of out of my control.
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Me: 11
    Binge: 3
    Days Binge-free: 4

Over ate, but didn't binge...struggling, but getting through it..
  • ingridkrul
    ingridkrul Posts: 16 Member
    Options

shell1005 wrote: »
    So happy to have found this Group and this thread's 'tracking' aspect appeals to me.
    After having lost almost 90 lbs. over the past 18 months, I'm really struggling with maintenance. It's like I know how to lose weight but I don't know how to maintain it.
    Determined to keep trying though!

August 2015
    Me: 1
    Binge: 9
    Days BF: 1

I have very similar experiences. I find comfort in eating in a deficit much of the time because it is much more controlled. I had my first binge in forever last month and it started because I had a day that I had to really increase my calories due to my maintenance level and a bunch of exercise. It went off the rails. However, I also realized that I need to eat more all through the day and not leave so many calories for dinner and beyond. That has been helping me.

Me: 15
    Binge: 0
    Binge Free Days: 20

Thanks for this insight, I need to remember to eat throughout the day (in a controlled manner) as well on those high-ish calorie days.
    Me: 6
    Days BF: 6

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Back from vacation. Hope I calculated my numbers correctly.

Aug 15:

Me: 12
    Binge: 3*
  • toadqueen
    toadqueen Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Me: 16

I keep buying food to binge on (chocolate) but then do not want it. I am feeling a little stressed and think that chocolate would help but I know it won't. I should throw it away but I hate to waste money. I think putting this out there in writing will get me to stop buying the chocolate. The source of my stress should be resolved tomorrow.

Thanks for your support!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Aug 16:

Me: 13*
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Me: 13
    Days Binge-free: 6
  • rstavreva
    rstavreva Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just found this support group and I like it. I am joining you if you don't mind. So far today I have been sticking to my daily calories and planned food. I will report tonight if the day was binge-free.
  • ingridkrul
    Options
    Me: 7
    Days BF: 7
  • kadizia
    Options
    me - 14
    The binge - 2
    days binge free - 2
    Home at last! Feeling ready to really recommit to beating the binge
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Nice job toadqueen!

Me: 13
    Binge: 4
    DBF: 0

Like Kadizia, I am just back from vacation and need to recommit. NYC has way too many delicious treats - and drinks! - and I way overdid it. I can feel that I've put a few pounds on and I don't like it :P
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Aug 17:

Me: 14*

• ingridkrul
    Options
    August 17
    Me: 8
    Days BF: 8
  • PudgyPanda91
    PudgyPanda91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am relatively new to this group (though not to binging) and really think this challenge will be helpful to me! I have a tendency to get upset with my (lack of) weight loss and figure I might as well eat whatever I want! In hindsight, it always seems silly. I'd like to finish August binge free!

August 18 (Day 1 for me!)
    Me: 1
    Days BF: 1
  • Pudding1980
    Options
    Me: 14
    Binge: 4
    DBF: 1
  • kadizia
    Options
    me - 16
    the binge - 2
    days binge free - 4
  • ingridkrul
    Options
    I'm leaving on Sunday for a business trip to California (I'm in Ontario, Canada). I have a history of binges in hotel rooms while on the road. I haven't travelled for business for quite some time and I'm really hoping to beat the binge this time. Stay tuned :smile:

Me: 9
    Days BF: 9
  • kadizia
    Options
    me - 17
    the binge - 2
    days binge free - 5
  • Pudding1980
    Options
    I'm leaving on Sunday for a business trip to California (I'm in Ontario, Canada). I have a history of binges in hotel rooms while on the road. I haven't travelled for business for quite some time and I'm really hoping to beat the binge this time. Stay tuned :smile:

Me: 9
    Days BF: 9

Good luck! You can do it :) I'm in Ontario too :)

This discussion has been closed.