Week 3 Weigh-in

Options
old_me
old_me Posts: 69 Member
I'm down to 154.8 lbs (1.2 lbs from last week / 25.2 lbs total). This is not the 2 lbs I was hoping for, but I'll take it!

Replies

• SirKalel
    SirKalel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    old_me wrote: »
    I'm down to 154.8 lbs (1.2 lbs from last week / 25.2 lbs total). This is not the 2 lbs I was hoping for, but I'll take it!

Good job! Any time we move in the right direction we are not going backward! Congrats!
  • SirKalel
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Weighed in this morning to a 6 pound loss :) Starting weight: 360. Current weight: 344 (-16). First morning that i woke up, looked in the mirror, felt my body, and really could tell a good difference. Last chance workout last night did a world of good! Feeling motivated which kept me away from the doughnuts that were put in front of me at the office this morning when i arrived.

Goal for next week is 4 pound minimum to get me to the 20 pound loss mark. :).

ONE DAY AT A TIME...
  • old_me
    old_me Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    SirKalel wrote: »
    Weighed in this morning to a 6 pound loss :) Starting weight: 360. Current weight: 344 (-16). First morning that i woke up, looked in the mirror, felt my body, and really could tell a good difference. Last chance workout last night did a world of good! Feeling motivated which kept me away from the doughnuts that were put in front of me at the office this morning when i arrived.

ONE DAY AT A TIME...

6 lbs is amazing. I'm sure you'll meet your goal for next week quite easily at this rate!
  • Plump2FitPanaQT
    Plump2FitPanaQT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Awesome job to both of you @old_me & @SirKalel :smiley: I missed 2 of my gym days this week b/c I have been feeling kinda blah :disappointed: so I am keeping my fingers crossed that I am down even a little this week I have 2 more days to work my *kitten* of in the gym before weigh in!! @SirKalel you should definitely be down your 4 lbs by next week..you are on a roll!!
  • SirKalel
    Options
    Awesome job to both of you @old_me & @SirKalel :smiley: I missed 2 of my gym days this week b/c I have been feeling kinda blah :disappointed: so I am keeping my fingers crossed that I am down even a little this week I have 2 more days to work my *kitten* of in the gym before weigh in!! @SirKalel you should definitely be down your 4 lbs by next week..you are on a roll!!

Thanks! You can still do it! We are unlikely ever to have a perfect week doing EXACTLY everything we planned without any interference. Slip ups happen (like the fair food i ate last night :/ ), and there are definitely days the "blah" will get to us - even after we meet our goal weight. You have been killin it and a few slower days wont break you. :). I try to focus on each day as a new chapter leading me to the my destination... Weeks are too long!

Look forward to seeing your post when you weigh in. Great, good, or bad ... It will be just another stop in your journey.
  • SirKalel
    Options
    old_me wrote: »
    SirKalel wrote: »

ONE DAY AT A TIME...

6 lbs is amazing. I'm sure you'll meet your goal for next week quite easily at this rate!

Thanks! I hope so!
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I lost 2.1 pounds this week, bringing me down to 123.9 pounds.
  • Plump2FitPanaQT
    Plump2FitPanaQT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am down 1.4 this week!! Not what I wanted but I am still happy the scale is going the right way :lol: I figured out how to change my official start weight in the app to the weight I was when I officially started tracking and getting serious so I am officially 10lbs down today!! :relieved: I'm hoping for a 3lbs loss this week so I can be 290lbs or below by my birthday!!!
  • SirKalel
    Options
    I am down 1.4 this week!! Not what I wanted but I am still happy the scale is going the right way :lol: I figured out how to change my official start weight in the app to the weight I was when I officially started tracking and getting serious so I am officially 10lbs down today!! :relieved: I'm hoping for a 3lbs loss this week so I can be 290lbs or below by my birthday!!!

Great job! Knew you had it in you!
  • SirKalel
    edited August 2015
    Options
    synacious wrote: »
    I lost 2.1 pounds this week, bringing me down to 123.9 pounds.

Wow! Great job! That is over 1.5% loss in a week. :o

:)
  • MotivatingOthers
    MotivatingOthers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Won't weigh in until next week (this week is my double week) but I can feel myself getting stronger and I'm gaining confidence so I don't really care what the number says.