Replies

• xoxoamandaz
    xoxoamandaz Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Okay I think I got mine
  • Mardill
    Mardill Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I joined this group today. Will log on spreadsheet.
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Mardill wrote: »

Welcome aboard
  • change_4life
    change_4life Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I haven't forgotten about weighing in today. I'm out of town for work and there isn't a scale at the hotel. I'll post my weigh in on Friday when I get home
  • Kiismyaces
    Kiismyaces Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    velmck wrote: »
    Lost 3 lbs. this week. When tempted to get off track, I remembered this weigh-in and did not cheat. So glad to be a part of this accountability group.

Love it!

this is so exciting! I love weigh in day, everyone is doing so well. I'm wondering if others would be interested in a total group weight loss tallied at the end of column B.
    anybody?

Added to sheet, take a look!
    Mardill wrote: »

Welcome!
  • Kiismyaces
    Kiismyaces Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    EttaWB wrote: »
    I like the way you've revised the worksheet.

Thank you!!
    2nd weigh In 185lbs

Down 2lbs yay

Nice job!
    gtrell1991 wrote: »
    I can't edit to put myself on the list. I guess it may be because I'm on my phone. I don't have a computer :( If someone will put my weight in as 378 for week 2 I would be so happy. If not I guess I will have to leave the group. Happy losings!

You are on there! No need to leave :)
  • amsdragonfly
    amsdragonfly Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    That moment when you realize you were using a broken scale- and you've lost more than you thought you did since the start! Yay! 8 total lost!
  • angelaraedesigns
    angelaraedesigns Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    That moment when you realize you were using a broken scale- and you've lost more than you thought you did since the start! Yay! 8 total lost!

lol! I want that moment. way to go @amsdragonfly
  • angelaraedesigns
    Options
    thanks @Kiismyaces for adding the "Total Weight Lost for the Group". so cool!
  • amsdragonfly
    Options

lol! I want that moment. way to go @amsdragonfly

Thanks! And to be honest I wish I had realized before about the scale being broken- then I could have seen how much it was per week on average. But seeing the needle not go all the way to my starting weight was a great feeling. You'll get there too if you keep at it every day! :)
  • EttaWB
    EttaWB Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    @gtrell1991, I got you. If it's not already updated. If you want me to post your weekly weigh-in, I'm happy to do so. Just send me a message to make sure I don't miss it in this thread. If you don't send a message, I'm sure I or someone else will catch it in the thread. You're not leaving!
  • EttaWB
    Options
    @gtrell1991, told you not to worry. I checked and someone already updated your number. We'll take care of the updates.
  • EttaWB
    Options
    You all are crushing this challenge. I'm eating 900-1200 calories a day and walking every day. On average I lose lose 1-1.5 lbs a week. Are you all working out for hours or what?
  • nicolemwerman
    nicolemwerman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    One hour a day maybe with a walk to though
  • angelaraedesigns
    Options
    @EttaWB, I'm not working out at all!

(I announce fearlessly into the room and then run out)
  • amsdragonfly
    Options
    EttaWB I've been jogging for about 27ish minutes 2 miles about 4 days a week. I give myself the weekends and maybe a day during the week. It all depends on the person- For some it's more, some need less.
  • Steph1015
    Steph1015 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm late start weight 191. Current weight 189
  • rbrady79
    rbrady79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    EttaWB wrote: »
    You all are crushing this challenge. I'm eating 900-1200 calories a day and walking every day. On average I lose lose 1-1.5 lbs a week. Are you all working out for hours or what?

EttaWB everyones metabolsim is different. You need to consume at least 1200 calories a day. You can still lose weight eating less, but is not healthy. Your metabolism slows down tremendously without calories to burn.......
  • EttaWB
    Options
    @rbrady79, after putting my numbers in their system, the trainer at work suggested I eat 1500-1600 calories. I made the change a few days ago and I've gained weight. It's a bit scary because I wanted to continue losing until I left for my vacation next week. Definitely did not want to gain a lb. At 1200 at least I had a loss every week. But I will continue through this week. Next week I'll do my best but I will have a number of treat meals/snacks. The goal will be to maintain. When I get back, I'll drop to 1500 again and give it a month before I make another change. Thanks,
  • elsie1928
    elsie1928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    3rd weigh in

Down 3.6 lbs hurrah for this challenge