For all call center employees

Options
CullinsK
CullinsK Posts: 80 Member
Does anyone feel like the call Center stress has caused weight gain or caused your current weight not to move?

Replies

• BikeTourer
    BikeTourer Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Stress is an enormous factor. Exercise is a big stress reliever. Yes, easier said than done...
  • kkzmom11
    kkzmom11 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Since i had JUST started making the effort to walk this past week, i can't really say if being more active has helped reduce my stress or cravings. I will be moving to another desk in my row, so that could reduce some stress. I have cleaned out all the c*** that i don't need or use in my desk, so i am planning on just bringing food/drink for the day. i do have a stressful job, and i don't like the job itself, but generally i work with great people.
  • CullinsK
    Options
    BikeTourer wrote: »
    Stress is an enormous factor. Exercise is a big stress reliever. Yes, easier said than done...
    Yes I've noticed exercise to relieve stress as well and just staying active

• CullinsK
    Options
    kkzmom11 wrote: »
    Since i had JUST started making the effort to walk this past week, i can't really say if being more active has helped reduce my stress or cravings. I will be moving to another desk in my row, so that could reduce some stress. I have cleaned out all the c*** that i don't need or use in my desk, so i am planning on just bringing food/drink for the day. i do have a stressful job, and i don't like the job itself, but generally i work with great people.
    Yeah working with great people is a stress reliever. This week I've also noticed preparing my meals and clean eating also release stress

• cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I think my lack of moving has caused my weight gain. I tend to skip breaks and just eat at my desk. I'm trying to set specific goals for the week; I will go outside on two breaks and walk; I will use one lunch break to walk, etc.

When I apply CICO, no matter how much stress I endure, I lose. The problem for me is commitment and patience.
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    CICO?
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Calories In, Calories Out
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    It's so simple it makes sense
  • CullinsK
    Options
    Wow ... I like the term CICO =Calories in, Calories out
  • krystal193
    krystal193 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I got bored with my workouts. I needed more motivation and incentives. It happens to all of us at some point.

I found out about Bounts and now I have to get at least 7,000 steps per day or run/walk for at least 20 minutes per day in order to earn points that I can trade for gift cards. Want to join me?

Its free to join, just click HERE to visit the Bounts website.

Enter my referral code chastain1335 when you sign up and get 100 points when you do your first activity!