August 16-31

Options

Replies

• kirbygirl41
    kirbygirl41 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    8/20 Green
    8/21 Green worked on the floor again from 7:30am - 10:00pm. I was not as tired as I was last weekend. Must be getting use to these long hours
    8/22 Green today we had a lighter day with the house. We did hung two closet doors. I had the fun job of empting the closets and then moving everything back once my hubby was done with doors.
    8/23 Green (even with the long nap I took)
    8/24 Green

22/24
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    8/24 - green
    22/25
    Streak -10

@k80flec - hi, there! I am glad you have enjoyed your vacation and family time.
    @R_Queenie - good job avoiding the ice cream
    @bbinoa - I make myself run for these charities, although there may be a bit of attempting to beat my 15 year old this time...
    @kirbygirl41 - impressive streak, and work ethic... way to go.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Green: Yes
    Total 22/26
    Streak: 2/10

It was a good day today. I did a little strength training. Well, off to bed for now. I'll chat tomorrow.
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Aug 24 = GREEN
    Goal: 18/25
    Streak: 1
  • jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    24/25 Green august 25. Slogged for an hour on the treadmill and walked 30 more to finish the movie, lol...
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Green
    Total 22/25

Remember my story from a few weeks back with the woman doing the odd tap dancing, baton twirling dancing routine at the gym that no one else noticed but me? She was back again tonight with a whole new routine!! Even odder it was at 5:30 so major busy gym time. Of course I just happened to be using the same equipment that put me right next to her again! Luckily, I wasn't the only one this time who seemed puzzled and confused. Whew! In case you're wondering, today's routine features hair flipping and winking at the mirror with some hip shakes, all performed barefoot. It was at least a half hour long. I'm planning to recreate it tomorrow for my friends at work. :wink:
  • jenthibert
    Options
    bbinoa wrote: »
    I'm planning to recreate it tomorrow for my friends at work. :wink:

@bbinoa, Somebody needs to get that on video! You and the baton lady B)
  • Bruceapple
    Options
    Aug 25 = GREEN
    Goal: 10/25
    Streak: 2
  • bbinoa
    Options
    8/26
    Green, yes
    Total 23/25

@jenthibert. ... yes, there was dancing at work. Sorry, no videos though!! Everyone enjoyed the reenactment. Of course it could've been just nervous uncomfortable laughter, but I'll go with they thought it was funny :smiley:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    8/25 & 8/26 - green
    24/25
    Streak -12

Started jury duty today... very boring except that they summoned a police officer from the town my dad lives in. (we are in the same county, about 35 miles from my house to dad's) I think the officer must know my parents or one of my brothers because he kept looking at me like he should know me but didn't know why. I wanted to get up, walk across the courtroom and say, "Virginia Phipps was my mom, does that help?" I look so much like Mama that her high school classmates still stop me random places and ask if she's my mother. (the latest was at a funeral home, which was a little weird)
  • kirbygirl41
    kirbygirl41 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Aug 25 green
    Aug 26 green

Goal 24/25 only one more day to meet my goal!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    8.25 & 8.26
    Green: Yes & Yes
    Total 24/26
    Streak: 4/10

Yesterday was run day and today was strength training. It was a light one today, but I logged every one of those 11 minutes. Ha, ha, ha, ha. Every bit counts, right?

@bbinoa I cracked up reading about the baton lady again. I'm glad she's changing up her routine. Ha, ha, ha, ha. Most importantly, others actually noticed her foolishness. It proves you're not losing it just yet. ;)
    @MelissaP Jury duty is always interesting. I haven't been summoned since serving 20 years ago though. Maybe that officer actually thinks your HOT, which is why he is staring at you? :) Seriously, that's pretty cool that you look so much like your mom that people actually stop you on the street. It always amazes me that someone can look so much like their parents or siblings for that matter.
    @kirbygirl41 Congrats in advance on meeting your goal!
    @jenthibert Most of the time I'm slogging too. In all honest, most fast walkers could easily pass me by. Ha, ha, ha. Oh well. Everyone is not meant to be fast, right?
  • Bruceapple
    Options
    Aug 26 = RED
    Goal: 10/25
    Streak: 0
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    8/25 Green: YES!
    8/26 Green: No. But not too crazy!

total 19/26
  • jenthibert
    Options
    Yesterday was green, barely. Today will finish green as well so I surpassed my goal! 26 of 25
  • bbinoa
    Options
    Green today
    Total 24/27

@jenthibert nice job surpassing your goal! Woot!
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins that's neat that you so closely resemble your mom! Hope jury duty isn't too awful.
    @Laughter_Girl you KNOW I'm the original slogger! Lol. I'm pretty sure @jenthibert can out walk my run :wink:
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    Green: Yes
    Total 25/26
    Streak: 5/10

Just a slow run today. I'm just trying to get my body ready for this half marathon. My goal is to be ready for it by the end of Sept. On a happy note, my hubby brought me a car today so he's on my good list right now. :)

@jenthibert Congrats on surpassing your goal!!! Keep that streak going.
    @bbinoa You can be the original slogger, but know that I'm right behind you...literally. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.
    @R_Queenie I hope you're doing well. I haven't chatted with you in awhile.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    8/27 - green
    25/25
    Streak 13

@Laughter_Girl - no, it was definitely the 'where do I know you from' look.
    @bbinoa - it was awful right after she died, I couldn't brush my teeth without crying. Now it's good, except it is hard on my dad. I sound like her too. One of my brothers called me, said whatever he had to say, then said, I'm glad I called, sometimes I still need to hear Mama's voice.
    @jenthibert - Gooooooaaaal!!!!!! way to go!
    Odds are that I won't have to actually sit on a jury. The last time I was called I knew the arresting officer. Judge Beck: Do you know him, or do you know who he is? Me: He goes to my church; his wife is my doctor; he's a Pittsburgh Steelers fan. I know him." Judge Beck: Yes, you do. For some reason, the defense attorney didn't want me on the jury... (Judge Beck is friends with my dad and came to my mother's funeral. I am in Judge Goodwin's court this time. He knows one of my brothers from high school. ) Besides the Steelers fan, there are three other police officers and ten attorneys in my church, and numerous others I know from sports and scouting and a federal judge was my Sunday School teacher before I started teaching in the preschool department. Oh, and my dad was a deputy sheriff and I used to work with the DA's wife.
  • Bruceapple
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Aug 27 = GREEN
    Goal: 20/25
    Streak: 1
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    August 16: green
    August 17: green