WEIGH-IN RESULTS

Options
1181920212224»

Replies

• chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Been on maintenance 26 days lost 2 lbs. Was up a little on my trip so all is working as I had hoped.
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    chwomack53 wrote: »
    Been on maintenance 26 days lost 2 lbs. Was up a little on my trip so all is working as I had hoped.
    ;) Great to hear Charlie!!

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I had no change this past Sunday. No loss/no gain. Still haven't shed that last 1 pound ...
  • jrp29646
    jrp29646 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm up a pound. I had to go to a business meeting last night and dinner was served. I managed to be pretty good and avoided the dessert - which was difficult since it was tiramisu. Still, it wasn't my usual Nutrisystem dinner, and, honestly, I was disappointed in the flavors. The food looked great, but it didn't seem to have much taste. Maybe my taste buds are changing and becoming more demanding.
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Lost 1 pound for the week!! Very happy with how I look and feel!!! I think I will try to lose another 4-5 pounds then I'm done!! I will start the Nutrisystem Maintenance Program & stay on maintenance for 1 year!! They say you should be on a stable after program to ensure you don't put all the weight back on!! Can't believe I'm talking about goal & maintence!!! WOW!! Started in January and here I am.. Almost September and most of the weight is gone!!! Thank you Team/Friends for all your love & support!! <3;)
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    You've done such a great job, Suze. :)
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    You've done such a great job, Suze. :)

Thanx Flo!! Your doing great too!! ♥
  • shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Suzi, congrats! so awesome to hear you have reached your goal and more. Yahoo! So proud of you foxy!