Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

end of challenge

Replies

• nannersp61
    nannersp61 Posts: 2,315 Member
    I hope September goes better than August.
    Starting weight 200. Goal weight by September 30
    >190.
  • Nnsando
    Nnsando Posts: 65 Member
    I'm in for September, hopefully it will be better, down 4 pounds, didn't reach my goal
  • Yoshirio
    Yoshirio Posts: 242 Member
    I reached my August goal of 191. I am going to go for an 8 pound loss in September.So by the 30th-183.
  • NyeMye
    NyeMye Posts: 138 Member
    Yay! I reached my goal! :) Congratulations to the rest of you. Even if you didn't reach your goal, you stuck with the challenge, and that's something! For September, my goal is to lose 4 more pounds, but I would love to lose about 7 pounds. I find that if I set my goals too high, I get discouraged when I don't reach them, but if I surpass them, then that's just an added bonus. Four pounds is definitely attainable.
  • aamundsoncpa
    aamundsoncpa Posts: 77 Member
    I'm back to where I started. I guess not tracking well the 2nd half of August sabotaged my efforts. Here's to a better September!!
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    I wanna see how well we can do by the end of September.
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    I'm down 13.5 pounds
  • simquilts2
    simquilts2 Posts: 34 Member
    Down 4 lbs, my goal was 8 lbs. I'm all in for September and my goal for the month will be 5 lbs (but trying for more). Hope this new goal is more realistic and I will be able to meet it. Glad to see so many of you did so well!
  • nashelsky
    nashelsky Posts: 28 Member
    Wow, I didn't lose much for a couple weeks then this week the scale more than budged! I ended up weighing in a half pound lighter than my goal, but I'm just going to track it as my goal weight since I usually don't track my lowest the first day it appears (too many fluctuations, gets disappointing if I don't stay at that weight until a week from now). Great job everyone! Even if you didn't reach your goal - something is better than nothing. Keep putting in the work and it will pay off!
  • mommyknits
    mommyknits Posts: 166 Member
    I was down 8.7 (my goal was 5) and it represented a 3% of total bodyweight. I'm happy. Going for 5 lbs again in September. It will be harder because I will start having less time to work out.
  • bringon30
    bringon30 Posts: 75 Member
    I didn't reach my goal. Looking back, I realize that it was unrealistic anyway. I can't lose as quickly now that I'm nearing my goal weight, and. I forgot that when I set my goal. So, my new goal....

I started in August at 135.2
    Last weigh in for August 134.4 (I could have done a little better)
    Goal for end of September is 131

Good luck to everyone for next month!
  • SpicyBaconCake
    SpicyBaconCake Posts: 96 Member
    edited August 2015
    Start weight was 200.3
    Ok, so Saturday weigh in, was 192.4 and end of August today was 190.6.
    Goal was 192... So, I win! Gonna be aiming for 182 for September :smile:
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,868 Member
    I didn't reach my goal. Was on a plateau for two weeks and cut out alcohol and lost 1.5 pounds this week. Hope to carry the momentum into September. Thanks again for setting this up!
  • kldickison
    kldickison Posts: 9 Member
    Been a bad month for me. Gained 2 lbs. Starting today going to try harder and set my goal for sept. To lose 5 lbs.
  • Rach_B_81
    Rach_B_81 Posts: 38 Member
    I did better then I thought I would.
    August sw:160
    Cw: 153
    September goal: 145
  • caranais
    caranais Posts: 101 Member
    Didn't do as well as I had hoped in August, I'm in for a better September I hope
  • WicklowWanderer
    WicklowWanderer Posts: 247 Member
    I made it to 167.5, going to try for a loss of 5 lbs again this month. There is a 5 night holiday to Portugal in a couple weeks but I don't foresee major damage!
  • mystgrl1604
    mystgrl1604 Posts: 117 Member
    Im down 4.6lbs. goal was 8lbs so was a bit disappointing but hey ho.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,703 Member
    Sept 1 -- 142.2
    Sept 30 - 135.0
  • Crua7
    Crua7 Posts: 28 Member
    Current Weight 238 (-11 for August)
    Sept Goal 233
    "I'm not overweight, I'm just nine inches too short." Shelley Winters