You gained how much???

Options
Thats right! I gained 100 pounds with my first pregnancy. My final weigh in before starting was 272 pounds! It's took me 3.5 years to lose 111 pounds and I didn't stick to one thing - that's the secret. I needed special support and whole new type of motivation to keep me from giving up. No one told me I would gain a deeper self-trust from this. When you trust your self you can trust others and that's when loving and living really happens!

Replies

• Tammy0403
    Tammy0403 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    At my highest I had 123 pounds to loose. I have been working on this for a few years now. Trying to make good food choices and spend just a few more minutes working out. I'll be doing really good and then life smacks me in the face. I really want to keep on the good path, keep motivated and keep loosing.
  • goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I don't even have the reasoning of having a child...I just eat.
    Emotional eater right here...any old reason will do. Neighbors second cousin get promoted? Celebrate with pie! co-workers goldfish die? Sympathize with pie! I've been working on that for years and still no closer to fixing that. Sigh. :#
  • LexxyV
    LexxyV Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    115 pounds to lose, bad habits, self esteem issues, constantly beating myself up, depression, all that horrid stuff. Some health issues also affecting but more reason to lose the weight!