Monthly challenges?

Options
2»

Replies

• jlowejharrinjann
    jlowejharrinjann Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I completely forgot to mention gum. I'm ok with chewing sugar free gum for the week. Salad dressings and sauces on meats and vegetables, no cow bars, and sugar free gum. Otherwise no sweeteners- real or fake.
  • hallene
    hallene Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good morning all :smile:
    Got my 60 min in this AM: Leslie Sansone' s 30 day challenge DVD and brisk 10 min walk.
  • Babyruth72
    Babyruth72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I would like to start jogging. I am starting small since I haven't done this in a while. I would like to do a mile four times a week. I have already done two days this week. I did some squats today. Not a lot but it's a start.
  • flowerhouse
    flowerhouse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hello all - Wednesday check in - am doing good with my food intake this week and had a great session at gym on Monday - good mix of Cardio & lifting weights. Plan to do repeat x2 before Sunday
  • jlowejharrinjann
    jlowejharrinjann Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Checking in. Ilfollowed the plan all except one piece of cookie cake Tuesday which hurt my calories lost Tuesday. But otherwise doing well.
  • tracyledyard
    tracyledyard Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Babyruth72 wrote: »
    I would like to join. I would like to start jogging. I am starting small since I haven't done this in a while. I would like to do a mile four times a week. I have already done two days this week. I did some squats today. Not a lot but it's a start.

I am doing a walk/jog program where I walk for 30 seconds and then slowly increase my jog time and distance every week. I'm up to walking 30 seconds and jogging for 2 minutes for 1.75 miles. Next week I'll increase my jogging to 2m and 30 seconds and go for 2 miles. It sounds wimpy, but has kept me motivated with small achievable goals.
  • loribrianne1991
    loribrianne1991 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Checking in for Sunday 8/23... Sort of haha. Saturday morning I weighed in at 142.4, but Saturday was a family potluck and I ate quite a bit, healthy stuff for the most part, but still ate well over 2,000 calories, and also had quite a bit of booze. As for today, Monday 8/24 I am weighing in at 146 (cringe) but I know it's just bloat and I'll be back on track in no time!
  • Leeleelahlah
    Leeleelahlah Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goals this week are: no "junk" food (eat clean), walk every day, and stretch 30 minutes a day. I don't know yet how far or how long I'll be walking, because I have a bunion that tends to hurt, but I'm working on correcting that with spacers, etc. If I can't walk on a particular day, I'll do body weight exercises at home for 30 minutes. I'm not really heavy, but I have been completely sedentary for a long time, and I'm working my way back to being healthy, strong, and active.
  • Leeleelahlah
    Options
    So it's Thursday, but I haven't seen anyone do a Wednesday check-in. I didn't exercise on Tuesday, as I had extremely bad cramps. Yesterday I worked out for half an hour at home, and did about 20 minutes of stretching. I'm about to exercise and stretch now. Tomorrow I'm determined to walk, the only thing that will stop me is if it rains.
  • amyjeanw84
    amyjeanw84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in as well!
  • amyjeanw84
    Options
    What is the challenge??
  • Leeleelahlah
    Options
    amyjd30 wrote: »
    I'd like to join in as well!

It seems like this thread has died. The last person to check in here besides me was on August 24th, and before that it was the 20th. I think there's another accountability thread somewhere.
  • amyjeanw84
    Options
    Thank you!
  • loribrianne1991
    loribrianne1991 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in, had to be at work this morning at 5:30 and was rushing to get out the door so I didn't weigh myself but if I had to guess I'm 146. Really fallen off the wagon for the last week, maybe two weeks. Today is my day to get back on track!!
  • MakGun
    MakGun Posts: 10 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I would love to join please!
  • rainah84
    rainah84 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!!
  • korifrancis
    korifrancis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It's Monday so I'm a day late to start the Sunday challenge but I'm challenging myself to 60 minutes of workout daily!
    Current weight 154- goal for 1 week 150
  • korifrancis
    korifrancis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It's Monday so I'm a day late to start the Sunday challenge but I'm challenging myself to 60 minutes of workout daily!
    Current weight 154- goal for 1 week 150

Made my goal today!!! Woooooo!!!