Gore Card

Options

Replies

• Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    DouMc wrote: »
    So I totally thought that it was today that we had to check in and just realised that I missed it! But anyway, I met all my goals.
    Walked a mile in 17 mins
    Pushups: 8
    Squats: 41 (at that point I got bored, I don't know how people have the will power to keep going!)
    Plank: 48 seconds (I can do much longer but the ground was slippy and my arms kept sliding further and further from my feet so it was really hard!)
    Sit and reach: +1
    I did bring sally up without any weights. I am in awe of anyone who can do that with extra weights!

So since I missed the check in does that mean that I have to join the walkers? :cold_sweat:

Nope. There's a pass this week until this evening as the Gore Card was left locked accidentally... by me.. lol.
  • luckygohappy
    luckygohappy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I checked in on the zombie board since this wasn't available at the time, but I met my goals and did the challenges... looking forward to more braaains tonight :#
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Met all my goals this week. Posted results in the teachers thread, but couldn't get in to post here. Looking forward to tonight's episode! Go teachers!
  • DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Cindyinpg wrote: »
    DouMc wrote: »
    So I totally thought that it was today that we had to check in and just realised that I missed it! But anyway, I met all my goals.
    Walked a mile in 17 mins
    Pushups: 8
    Squats: 41 (at that point I got bored, I don't know how people have the will power to keep going!)
    Plank: 48 seconds (I can do much longer but the ground was slippy and my arms kept sliding further and further from my feet so it was really hard!)
    Sit and reach: +1
    I did bring sally up without any weights. I am in awe of anyone who can do that with extra weights!

So since I missed the check in does that mean that I have to join the walkers? :cold_sweat:

Nope. There's a pass this week until this evening as the Gore Card was left locked accidentally... by me.. lol.

Yay! And now I will remember that it is Saturday's we check in so I won't make the same mistake again!
  • ingramaj1
    ingramaj1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I met all of my goals... And even completed all of the challenges! This is a fun way of competing ...
  • 1meeks123
    1meeks123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    10 half push ups
    18 min mile
    28 sec plank
    2 inch reach
    35 squats

Challenges met
  • emmaleeannL
    emmaleeannL Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm not missing or eaten but I turned. I checked in with my team (teachers) Saturday but the gore card was not open. I did not see that I had to also post to the late opened gore card until today. I hope I can join the horde. I met my running and calorie goals last week but missed strength and the challenges. The week 2 challenges are fantastic. Please let me eat brains.
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Sept 5 check in early:

First responders: in check with goals and videos/alternate videos.
  • jcm9999
    jcm9999 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    So for week 2:

I met my goals--exercised a bit every day, stayed within my calorie limit 6 out of 7 days. I also did the First Responders video, but I only did the first circuit. (I didn't make it through the second one that starts with squats.) Does that count, or have I been bitten? I'm okay either way--just let me know.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Week 2 check in - teens team

Pretty sure I'm zombie bait. got no videos done. Working on the new house doesn't leave a lot of video time.

But I did get my personal goals complete, so there is a plus.

Turning in results early cause I actually get to go have fun today. Camping, boating, swimming and good friends. Then at midnight I will turn into a zombie and eat them all!!!!!!! Muahhahahahaha!!!
  • 110challenge
    110challenge Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I met all my goals, did the zumba video three times, and the first responders core video once
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Long weekend for me, getting stats in early since I may not be around or in transit later tonight.

First Responder Team!!!

First Responder Workout done. Core section twice since I liked the workout.

Zumba Staying Alive x 3----DONE!! Replicated the first 2 times and ELABORATED the third. I was a bit sketchy on this challenge, but I can dance FYI....and better than the lady in the video.

Goals: All 3 met.
    1. Ran 15k and rode 25 Miles
    2. 6/7 workout days this week
    3. Lost 1.9 lbs.

It was a good week. Have a great weekend everyone. Be safe in your travels if going anywhere.
  • tpeirona
    tpeirona Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Teachers Team

First Responder Workout - Complete
    Zumba Staying Alive x3 - Complete

Goals:
    1. Walked way over 70,000 steps
    2. Swam 2 x this week
    3. Made myself a delicious omelet for dinner on Tuesday :)
  • luckygohappy
    luckygohappy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm as good to go as a zombie can be. Had to run 5 miles yesterday to get to my goal, but all the better to chase down the living and bring them into the dark side >:)
  • ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Teacher Team
    FIrst Responders Workout and Staying Alive Workout done
    Personal Goals Met
    Lost .3 (Goal was .25)
    Did 300 minutes or more
    Stayed in calories

Yay! Go teachers!!
  • DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    First responders check in. I met all my goals, and did the work out videos.luckily I managed to get the house to myself yesterday so I could zumba without anyone seeing me!
  • kaylamichellemason
    kaylamichellemason Posts: 10 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Stayed on top of all my goals. Im super proud because I have already lost 10+ pounds in 40 days and I quit smoking. I have way more energy. I did the Zumba and completed part 1 of the core workout with 3 circuits and part 2 with 1 circuit. I can try to do it 2 more times if I HAVE to, to stay alive, but my abs are already pretty sore. Please clarify!
  • rogue024
    rogue024 Posts: 1,484 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

Cindyinpg wrote: »
    Did the first video. kinda scratchy on how i was suppose to do it, but i did each circuit three times which lead me to doing 6 work outs!! was that more than needed or was i correct?

The Staying alive zumba video is meant to be done three times, but it's ok if you only do the other one once.

But that's awesome if you're doing even more. :smile:

The question about the circuit was clarified by Cindy in the Teens thread.
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Teacher Team
    First Responders Video done
    Staying Alive Zumba done -3x
    All personal goals met (and lost 3.8 lbs!)

Now off to the LSU football game (hope I don't blow all my efforts....but there will be beer and junk food)
  • fatladysings13
    fatladysings13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Checking in as all complete!