Looking for friends with open diaries

Options

Replies

• racheltrevino22
    racheltrevino22 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I recently started and am trying hard to eat clean, but could use some help. Please feel free to add me. I'd love to get advice, see how others eat clean and motivate each other.
  • marcd90
    marcd90 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Open diary. Anyone can add me
  • ashleyfreeman17
    ashleyfreeman17 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My diary is open as well. Feel free to add me. I am doing my best to eat my version of clean eating. This includes, make everything homemade or if I buy something made it has to have 5 ingredients or less on the label and I have to know what they are! No unknown ingredients! Still learning and figuring it out. Feel free to add me too! :)
  • MareeRuddle
    MareeRuddle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im not sure if mines open or not. Please feel free to add me.
  • s_shortridge
    s_shortridge Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would also love to have people with open diaries in my friend list. I wouldn't say I am the epitome of clean eating. We eat natural, raw, and organic where we can, but we also have occasions where we eat out with friends or go to BBQs and I just try to eat carefully. I keep my diary open because I WANT to be accountable. I would love to see what others eat for meals and snacks to give me ideas. I am refined sugar sensitive. It makes me tired and makes my muscles hurt so bad. I have had numerous car accidents & am prone to pain. My husband is type 2 diabetic who cured himself once by losing weight. He put it back on and the doc put him on meds. WELL the meds cause you to gain weight. So he just stopped them cold turkey and we are now eating practically no grains nor sugar. I am experimenting with low GI sugars to make snackies. This week he has blood sugar levels of 109 after eating (no meds!) so I think we are doing good! I am a firm believer you are what you eat and many of the 'diseases' we have like chronic pain can be almost 'cured' with a good diet. I had recently been tested for Lupus, RA, bunch of other stuff. I was SOOOOOO tired all the time. All the tests came back ok. After one month of clean eating I have SO much energy. I still have pain days where I take a prescription anti inflammatory, but those days are few and far between these days. Anyway, that's my story, probably too much...but I could use some support too. My IRL friends either keep their diaries closed, don't eat many fruits and veggies, or bailed on MFP all together.
  • KwajalineClark
    KwajalineClark Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can all feel free to add me!
  • KittehDoll
    KittehDoll Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have a open diary.
  • kia_runs
    kia_runs Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am not perfect. Some days I get emotional and I eat...working on that. Open diary to be somewhat accountable by having people review my diary
  • ksalcido8
    ksalcido8 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me. I keep mine open :)
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I generally cook clean. Where I can I eat organic, unprocessed foods. I've just joined MFP 4 days ago. The food diary is a real eye opener! I'll make it open to friends. It will help keep me motivated.
  • annahappy41
    annahappy41 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes looking for more friends - add me!
  • FireCrackerMommy14
    FireCrackerMommy14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me! mine is open!
  • abigailconner
    abigailconner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    mine is open and today is the first day I am committing myself to this!
  • mummafenwick16
    mummafenwick16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    mines open also!
  • lindas_eating_clean
    lindas_eating_clean Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mine's open... add me! I consider myself a clean eater - 99% of the time! I don't eat wheat, dairy, or processed foods. It's working so far. I need to log in every day to be accountable - it really helps! I lost 100 pounds 20 years ago on Weight Watchers but couldn't keep it off. This is the only thing that has worked for me - I feel so much healthier than I used to! The weight is coming off slowly but it's worth it.
  • prairieprana
    prairieprana Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well
  • skinnyin60
    skinnyin60 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Mines open, add me!
  • queenbcronen
    queenbcronen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Mine is open :)
  • raxelita
    raxelita Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    open to friends. feel free to add
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I know this thread is a bit old, but my diary is open to friends and wouldn't mind having more friends with open diaries!!

Add me if any of you think we'd click :wink: