Returning to MFP

Options
creay2012
creay2012 Posts: 124 Member
hello

I was using MFP consistently last year and was living a paleo lifestyle. However after losing close to 50lbs I was pleasantly surprised to find out I was pregnant. Needless to say I did not stay on point with eating and have gained some weight back

I am ready to get back on point with eating while waiting for the green light to begin working out.

Looking for other paleo friends for support and motivation

Replies

• GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP and Paleo, friends request sent.
  • shuki_cotren
    shuki_cotren Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Me too! During my pregnancy and for the last 7 months I have drifted farther and farther away from the paleo lifestyle that I had before I was pregnant! I started a whole 30 Sept 1st to help get me back on track with paleo.
  • creay2012
    creay2012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Shuki_cotren i know the feeling sweets are the hardest to avoid. It's the late night and lack of sleep that is affecting my motivation
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I am not pregnant nor have ever been but since I am a group home worker which amount to having 10 kids, and working late hours, I get it! I have no real words of wisdom except keep trying!
  • iamcallieu
    iamcallieu Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request now! I'm still working on losing the weight from my 3rd pregnancy
  • treatgirl
    treatgirl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am back too. I lost about 50lbs in 2012 doing primal, but have put it all back on after getting out of my hard won good habits after I got a new job. However I just turned 34 and had an epiphany that I need to start looking after myself. In addition after 20 months of NOT getting pregnant I need to get back on a healthy track, as maybe my weight is one reason we haven't conceived. Would love some support. Good luck everyone!
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised how many of us fell off the wagon! lol I didnt have a baby, but got into a new relationship and had lots of lying around eating 'non-paleo compliant food' and some technically paleo foods in excess (read carrot cake...his fave!!) I've gained back almost 20# and it's gotta stop!! so I'm going to start a new W30 and log my heart out...at least try. Glad to know I'm not alone =)
  • annk18
    annk18 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    What is MFP?
  • mandabrett
    mandabrett Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    MFP is my fitness pal

I too fell off the wagon. Isn't it interesting how crappy the SAD diet makes you feel? I never knew it before going primal.
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Sending out some friend requests for those who wish to be my friend (: Very new to Paleo/primal. NOT new to dieting (: