2 months of keto as of tomorrow and we have lost . . .

a combined 79 lbs!!! Holy moly. I'm not going to post this on the success stories thread because I would expect that to alarm a lot of people. WE find it alarming, but my husband has been to the Doctor and has been cleared. He's almost in maintenance/ready to start building muscle! I'm looking to lose another 80 lbs.

He has lost exactly 50 lbs (but weighed in after a long hot day at the waterpark - we are dehydrated, so probably 48 lbs), and I am down 29 (I tried hard for 30, didn't happen).

Not the best pictures, like I said, long hot day...

xlb1j9zgc1mx.jpg
b6j1ow1vmtij.jpg
xijm2wg5n7sr.jpg

Replies

• ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    WOW! Great results!
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    You guys rock! You both are looking great. Props for doing it together!
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,071 Member
    Congratulations! You're doing so well !
  • Judy533
    Judy533 Posts: 5 Member
    Congrats!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Wow! Congrats!
  • JENIPENNY123
    JENIPENNY123 Posts: 13 Member
    Wow! This is impressive :) Makes me look forward to my 2-month anniversary. Thank you for the motivation :)
  • fastforlife1
    fastforlife1 Posts: 459 Member
    That is amazing progress for two months!
  • CynPatGeeKha
    CynPatGeeKha Posts: 2 Member
    This is awesome
  • DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Amazing!
  • bluefish86
    bluefish86 Posts: 842 Member
    Wow! Congratulations to you both!
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Amazing difference in you both!
  • SHORES1974
    SHORES1974 Posts: 4 Member
    Awesome sauce
  • luvvnme
    luvvnme Posts: 2 Member
    Wow...congrats!
  • 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member
    Great job! Looks like I've got some catching up to do. I'm in week 4 and still waiting for my body to wake up and smell the butter-flavoured coffee ;)
  • kimberwolf71
    kimberwolf71 Posts: 470 Member
    Well done!
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Teamwork!!!
  • geerunz
    geerunz Posts: 163 Member
    Wow! You guys are doing awesome! Big changes.
  • 110challenge
    110challenge Posts: 195 Member
    Thanks everyone! Man, I'm glad we have these pictures right now. We're both having a frustrating week - the first time we've stalled (we're both actually up, pretty sure it's water intake issues as we have both sucked at that this week...good news is we bought Mammoth Mugs Tuesday so I think they'll make a big difference in upping our water. Carrying around 2.5 litres of water really makes you realize how much you have and havent been drinking!!!).

I have biometric screening this Tuesday - pumped but nervous, and embarrassed a bit as it's through work and in a room with 6 other people. I know no one is going to mistake me for a size 10, but knowing everyone is going to hear my measurements..ugh. I'd much rather they hear my lab results (in theory, I've read they can spike during loss).
  • KaseyDH83
    KaseyDH83 Posts: 100 Member
    That's awesome! Congratulations, and thanks for sharing your results.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,103 Member
    Thanks everyone! Man, I'm glad we have these pictures right now. We're both having a frustrating week - the first time we've stalled (we're both actually up, pretty sure it's water intake issues as we have both sucked at that this week...good news is we bought Mammoth Mugs Tuesday so I think they'll make a big difference in upping our water. Carrying around 2.5 litres of water really makes you realize how much you have and havent been drinking!!!).

I have biometric screening this Tuesday - pumped but nervous, and embarrassed a bit as it's through work and in a room with 6 other people. I know no one is going to mistake me for a size 10, but knowing everyone is going to hear my measurements..ugh. I'd much rather they hear my lab results (in theory, I've read they can spike during loss).

@110challenge Would love to hear your results if you're up for sharing them. It always helps give us perspective to hear about others. I've posted some of my lab work and such here before and am happy to share back, if you're interested at all.