Well Hello!

Options
sonybalony
sonybalony Posts: 335 Member
I saw this group and thought "This is absolutely perfect for me!" My birthday is Halloween and I will be 45 this year. I want to have lost 20 pounds for my birthday. B) I hope we have a good amount of people in here to interact with and support each other!

Have a lovely evening!

Sonia

Replies

• Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hello good luck on your birthday goal. :) Trying for 16lbs and 10000 average steps daily during challenge.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I want to be down to my first goal which I have 8 lbs left. I want to continue to eat my vegetables which it took me awhile to get use to. I want to convince my husband to let me have his nordictrack instead of him using it as a clothes rack. That will be my biggest problem he likes things the way they are. I will have a second amount of weight to lose I just haven't decided on that yet. Good luck to everyone!!! :)
  • cboyd186
    cboyd186 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started back to using this site and have not lost anything yet. My doctor suggested I lose 18lbs. So my first goal and my goal for this group is going to be 8lbs. Good luck to everyone, we can do this together :smile: