Options

Replies

• Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Green: Yes
    Streak: 3/10
    Goal: 8/26
    Exercise: I did a quick run today. I truly enjoy slogging in 50 degree weather so much more than anything else. I'm actually considering doing it again tomorrow morning if the weather permits. That rarely happens. :wink:

@jenthibert You're doing great with your exercise goals! Keep it up.
    @R_Queenie You're already getting your monies worth out of that bike. That's awesome! You're going to kick some real booty once you get that fan.
    @bbinoa Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. You crack me up. You're a great writer by the way. You have a way writing that allows me to visualize what your saying, which has caused me to bust out laughing on multiple occasions. Tonight was no exception. Many comedians need good writers to write their jokes. You could have a hidden talent??? Just sayin.....
    @Bruceapple Hope you are doing well!
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins Sorry you have caught a cold. I hate when that happens. Hopefully, it'll run its course quickly. Also, since jury duty is only once a week for six weeks, it's not too bad. It'll certainly make you appreciate the other six days of the week though. Hang in there!
    @Rebamae Feel better soon!
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Happy Fascinating Friday! B)

My tummy is feeling much better, finally. I ate a normal dinner last night and just wanted to continue eating and eating and eating.....you get the picture.

So here I am:

Goal = 23/27
    Today: 6/20 days left
    Green = 6* Chevy green barely
    Red = 2
    Streak =4
    Streak goal = 10

It is 4:45 a.m. and I couldn't sleep. Came down to catch up with all of you, had the door open, but the storm door closed on our deck and 3 huge raccoons just looked in the door! YIKES!! So glad I had the storm door closed! I wonder what damage they have done to our yard. I will wait till the sun comes up to check it out.

DH has a soft heart w/ animals so he won't shoot them unless absolutely has to. But, I would! Except I haven't shoot anything for many many years, in fact I was probably weighing about 115 lb. :p
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    September 10 green
    Count / Goal: 7/25
    Streak: 1 / 10
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    @Laughter_Girl. ... aw, that's so nice! Thank you for the writing compliment! Glad I can make you laugh :) I'm a bit of the class clown in case you hadn't figured it out (I'm sure the baton dancing recreations in my office may have tipped you off.)
  • bbinoa
    Options
    Green today
    Total 8/25

I must've worn theagic outfit today! Within 20 minutes of arriving at my office I had 3 different people compliment me on my weight loss and ask what I've been doing. Yea NSV moments!!!

@Rebamae. ... 3 raccoons???? Eeek! Bad enough when my kids sneak up and scare me like that. Did they make a mess in the yard?
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    Streak: 4/10
    Goal: 9/26
    Exercise: Nothing today. Unfortunately, I couldn't part with the pillow this morning, and I've been too busy running around today to exercise. I'm hoping to have a little time tomorrow to get in a light workout.

@Rebamae So glad your tummy is feeling better. That's awesome!! Now regarding those raccoons, scary. Hopefully, there was little to no damage.
    @bbinoa There was nothing magical about that outfit. You're just doing that thing. Go slim!
  • jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Goal 26 green days: 10 on 9/11
    Streak? 4
    Exercise goal 5 days: met week 1
    Week 2: S-yes, M- yes, T-yes, W-yes, Th- no, F-yes
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 744 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Happy Sensational Saturday B)

Did not have a good day yesterday as I ordered a new Paleo snack mix. Absolutely delicious! So I ate the whole thing :s But it was good. Will not be ordering again unless I can find discipline somewhere. I better find it today or I am not going to meet my goal :o

Goal = 23/27
    Today: 19 days left
    Green = 6
    Red = 2*
    Streak =0
    Streak goal = 10

Onward and downward we go o:)

• Bruceapple
    Options
    September 11 green
    Count / Goal: 8/25
    Streak: 2 / 10
  • jenthibert
    Options
    Goal 26 green days: 11 on 9/12
    Streak? 5
    Exercise goal 5 days: met week 1 & 2

Week 2: S-yes, M- yes, T-yes, W-yes, Th- no, F-yes, Sat-yes
    Little slower than I wanted. Have a tweaked muscle in my back that needs to go away before tomorrow's 20.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    Red day!
    8/25

Yesterday was a super rainy Saturday. Like torrential all day kind of raining. No running. Lots of eating. Boo!
  • Bruceapple
    Options
    September 21 RED
    Count / Goal: 8/25
    Streak: 0 / 10
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    9/10 & 11 - red
    9/12 - green
    8/25

Still feeling sick and totally blew it three days in a row. I don't know if I care. I just want this sinus headache to go away. My 15 yo has walking pneumonia too. It's been a rough week, but this is a new one and I am ready to at least eat better.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    Green
    Total 9/25

@MelissaPhippsFeagins hope you and your family are feeling better!!
  • jenthibert
    Options
    Goal 26 green days: 12 on 9/13
    Streak? 6
    Exercise goal 5 days: met weeks 1 & 2
    Week 3: S-yes,

20.42 miles in 5 hours and 15 minutes. Felt good, my feet are hurting now but they were ok during my walk. We were consistent at about a 15:30 mile pace throughout.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    9.12 & 9.13
    Green: No & Yes
    Streak: 1/10 - Starting over...again.
    Goal: 10/26
    Exercise: Yes, I did a light walking video. Today, I completed a 12 mile run in the morning and a 5K race in the afternoon. It was a busy day. Unfortunately, it didn't end as well as I would have liked. My purse was stolen out of my girlfriend's car along with another friend's. It's such an inconvenience. I definitely said a prayer for the guy/gal that stole from us because I can only assume they needed it more than we did.

@jenthibert You did great!!
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins May everyone in your household be healed quickly!
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Last week was manic as I cared for a sick baby grandson - I'll post later today to catch up.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    Green
    Total 10/25

I will not eat all the butter brickle ice cream, I will not eat all the butter brickle ice cream, I will not eat all the butter brickle ice cream... good night everyone, wish me luck!
  • jenthibert
    Options
    bbinoa wrote: »
    Green
    Total 10/25

I will not eat all the butter brickle ice cream, I will not eat all the butter brickle ice cream, I will not eat all the butter brickle ice cream... good night everyone, wish me luck!

You've got this @bbinoa!

Goal 26 green days: 13 on 9/14
    Streak? 7
    Exercise goal 5 days: met week 1 & 2
    Week 3: S-yes, M - rest day

Not hungry today. Weird, you'd think I'd be starving after yesterday's walk!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    Streak: 2/10
    Goal: 11/26

Today was a rest day. I wanted to do some stretching exercises, but I never got the energy to do it. :)

@k80flec I hope you grand baby is feeling better. Your absence is excused. Can't wait to see how you're doing.
    @bbinoa I don't know what butter brickle ice cream is, but you had me at ice cream. :)
    @jenthibert Like you, I wasn't hungry much today either, but I made up for it this evening.