NSV -- Non-Scale Victories

Options

Replies

• MicheleStitches
    MicheleStitches Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    To those of you who have recently posted your victories, I say...

• ryanndavignon
    ryanndavignon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    nannersp61 wrote: »
    @ryanndavignon congrats! Your hard work is paying off!

Thank You!
  • danielaica
    danielaica Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I added rockclimbing to my workout routine. Now I do crossfit 3xweek and rockclimbing 1xweek. I'm really happy about this and I'm actually having a lot of fun doing it :blush:
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    So lately I've really enjoyed that my uniform feels looser :) Not to the point of needing a smaller size, but the belt doesn't "catch" on my belly anymore haha. It can be nice to have something to mark progress other than the scale :D
  • nashelsky
    nashelsky Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Today I went down a notch on my belt! Such a great feeling. I hope you all had a fantastic week!
  • mandync5497
    mandync5497 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Went shopping at old navy on Saturday. I went to grab my regular sizes that fit last year and that I felt still fit me. When I tried them on they were huge on me! I grabbed a xxl tank top and had to go back and grab a large that fits nice and is slightly loose! I grabbed size 20 jeans and they fell off of me in the change room. Grabbed a 16 that fit like a glove... and I have to admit I looked hot! lol. I have never felt that way before. Was one of the best feelings and shopping experiences I have ever had. Looking forward to more of those.
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Went shopping at old navy on Saturday. I went to grab my regular sizes that fit last year and that I felt still fit me. When I tried them on they were huge on me! I grabbed a xxl tank top and had to go back and grab a large that fits nice and is slightly loose! I grabbed size 20 jeans and they fell off of me in the change room. Grabbed a 16 that fit like a glove... and I have to admit I looked hot! lol. I have never felt that way before. Was one of the best feelings and shopping experiences I have ever had. Looking forward to more of those.

Well done, that's a huge loss :smiley:
  • WicklowWanderer
    WicklowWanderer Posts: 247 Member
    Options

Love it! Congrats!
  • mandync5497
    Options
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    @mandync5497 Way to go!!! Your killing it, keep it up!
  • mandync5497
    Options
    Thanks! @shangates92
  • caranais
    caranais Posts: 101 Member
    Options

• caranais
    Options
    that's really great - you must feel so elated. Congratulations
  • caranais
    Options
    sorry mandync5497 - didn't manage to get quote and reply on same post. but well done, you're awesome xxx
  • mandync5497
    Options
    Thank you @caranais
  • MicheleStitches
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Keep 'em coming, ya'll. Love to read everyone's success stories!
  • MicheleStitches
    Options

vjpbj005.gif
  • mandync5497
    Options
  • Rach_B_81
    Rach_B_81 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    On the weekend my husband really wanted a Harvey's burger (3$ promotion) and I stood in line and didn't get one. And then watched him eat it and declined a bite
  • mandync5497
    Options
    Great will power @Rach_B_81