Hi...New to group

Hello, I'm Christine. I'm 43 with 3 grown kids. Been on MFP for 3 months and am finishing up the Biggest Losers Challenge which was a great motivator for me. Lost almost 20 lbs since starting on this site☺ Hope to meet some more great people and keep working my butt off ! Feel free to add me.

Replies

• mjjensen1969
    mjjensen1969 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi Christine! I'm MJ :) and just joined today. I'm 46 with 3 grown girls. Where are you from?
  • LoveIshie
    LoveIshie Posts: 94 Member
    Welcome Christine!
  • socalgardengal
    socalgardengal Posts: 116 Member
    Thank you for the welcomes ☺ I'm in San Diego, Ca. Where are you both from? Have a great Sunday!
  • LoveIshie
    LoveIshie Posts: 94 Member
    Ha ha lol socal! I am just seeing this. I live in South Carolina. Of course you probably already know that since we are already friends :smile:
  • cincisk8r
    cincisk8r Posts: 206 Member
    I am Jenni :) 41 years old and have lost 115 lbs so far <3 Add me as a friend :smiley:
  • TheNewCaroline
    TheNewCaroline Posts: 6 Member
    Hi, I am 42, have two teenage kids. Have lost 47kg's in 16 months. Ran my first running event yesterday, 4km's in 27mins and 26seconds. I am still to reach my goal weight, which is 13kg's away. I live in Mandurah, Western Australia.
  • socalgardengal
    socalgardengal Posts: 116 Member
    Hi, I am 42, have two teenage kids. Have lost 47kg's in 16 months. Ran my first running event yesterday, 4km's in 27mins and 26seconds. I am still to reach my goal weight, which is 13kg's away. I live in Mandurah, Western Australia.

Hi Caroline...Nice to meet you! Congrats on running your first event! Great Job!
  • filmgal30
    filmgal30 Posts: 4,111 Member
    Hi, I'm a 45 yr old now living in the Midwest. I've been in MFP for a year. I've lost some weight and reached 2 of my goals but now I feel like I'm at another plateau! I'd like to make some more friends on here for support and accountability. I'd possibly it would be nice to see other diaries to see what other foods/meals people are eating to stay within calorie goals and types of exercise people are doing. Thanks!