SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    1Ginabb wrote: »
    Ms. D and Randy! You guys are HOT! lol.
    Yea they are!!!! It's soo inspiring! ;)
  • PeggyS925
    PeggyS925 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    It's been a slow go but I'm showing improvement after 5 months. I still have a LONG ways to go but I'll get there eventually!
    llj32g31lk39.jpg
    wi59phetwy80.jpg
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    You look great, Peggy. :):)
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    PeggyS925 wrote: »
    It's been a slow go but I'm showing improvement after 5 months. I still have a LONG ways to go but I'll get there eventually!
    llj32g31lk39.jpg
    wi59phetwy80.jpg
    A long way to go??? I think you look great!
  • chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Looking Good Peggy!!!! Keep up the good work.
  • shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Peggy, I can really tell. Great job!! Congrats!
  • PeggyS925
    PeggyS925 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I think I figured out a way to get my GIAGANTIC before and after pictures down to a manageable size. Man- they were kinda scary! Lold0plpakn82ij.jpg
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Peggy.. I can definatlely see a big difference!!! Congrats!! You look wonderful!! ;)
  • NuLisa2016
    NuLisa2016 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Big Difference-Great work!
  • sznsido
    Options
    Okay, I can not believe I am actually doing this. It has been a little over six months since I started this journey. I am .2 away from a 60 pound loss. I did not want to post this before picture...but hey..as horrific as that picture is...that's how I looked. I feel so much better about myself. I still have about 20 pounds to go but at least I know I'm on my way. Thank you all so much for your support. I don't think I could have done it without all of your motivation. Good luck everyone!11219048_681119045356005_7605663896424655252_n.jpg?oh=d80ac9f847ac18c9dd5ac3adb35dcb61&oe=56721000
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Congrats on such a significant loss! You look so happy....and you're getting YOUNGER too!
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I had deleted all of my before pictures because I could not face them. But I found this before pic on my company's intranet. I've lost an additional 13 pounds since. NS "forgot" AGAIN to send me my 60# bear...so I'll take another pic when it arrives.

vrctswup01iw.jpg
  • sznsido
    Options
    I had deleted all of my before pictures because I could not face them. But I found this before pic on my company's intranet. I've lost an additional 13 pounds since. NS "forgot" AGAIN to send me my 60# bear...so I'll take another pic when it arrives.

vrctswup01iw.jpg

val...you look amazing!!!
  • sznsido
    Options
    Congrats on such a significant loss! You look so happy....and you're getting YOUNGER too!
    I'd look happier if I didn't have helmet hair!!! Yikes!
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    sznsido wrote: »
    Okay, I can not believe I am actually doing this. It has been a little over six months since I started this journey. I am .2 away from a 60 pound loss. I did not want to post this before picture...but hey..as horrific as that picture is...that's how I looked. I feel so much better about myself. I still have about 20 pounds to go but at least I know I'm on my way. Thank you all so much for your support. I don't think I could have done it without all of your motivation. Good luck everyone!11219048_681119045356005_7605663896424655252_n.jpg?oh=d80ac9f847ac18c9dd5ac3adb35dcb61&oe=56721000

Suzanne!!!!!!!!!! You look absolutely AMAZING, girlfriend!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you!!!!!!! The change is so dramatic! You look wonderful! <3B)<3
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options

vrctswup01iw.jpg

Wow!! You are looking good too, Vall!! Congrats!!! :)

I had to call about my 40# a couple of weeks ago because they didn't put it in my order.
  • mgravenhorst
    mgravenhorst Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    OMG, you both look great! It a new you to you both. I need to do this. OMG how fabulous you both look and I know what kind of work it takes, LOL. Love and Hugs, Marcy <3
  • sznsido
    Options
    OMG, you both look great! It a new you to you both. I need to do this. OMG how fabulous you both look and I know what kind of work it takes, LOL. Love and Hugs, Marcy <3
    Thank you Marcy. I feel sooooooo much better!
  • 1Ginabb
    1Ginabb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Peggy! wow what a change. you look great!