Welcome

Options
tressie99
tressie99 Posts: 16 Member
I just wanted to take a minuted to welcome everyone and to introduce myself. My name is Brittany and I am 23 years old. I started my weight loss journey in February 2015 and it has definitely become more of a lifestyle change. I became obsessed with spinning in May and I take that class 4x a week. I also use a fitbit to help track my steps, water intake, and calories burned. I struggle with my eating habits so any and all help in that front would be appreciated! Thank you so much for joining our group!

Replies

• smiles4474
    smiles4474 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for welcoming me to the group. I have tried so many times to lose weight, but really has not been successful. I think it would help me to be able to check in with someone. I need to go purchase me a scale today, so I can weigh in on the same days that your are. Thanks for starting this group!!!!
  • celestegil
    celestegil Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been struggling too, I had been doing well but I fell back a lot :-( I'm 17 :-) and my name is Celeste
  • Amking1986
    Amking1986 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to sharing my experience and journey with you all. I am currently at my heaviest weight ever and it has been a very tough struggle. A few years ago I was in the best shape of my life and took it for granted. As of a few years ago to now I have gained 30 lbs and am ready to make the lifestyle transition back to a healthier person. I hope to get back into the fitness routine as well as the eating routine and to make this transition into being active again.
  • tressie99
    tressie99 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So glad to have you all! I had a pretty good day until dinner time. I got my 100 ounces of water in, went to spin class, got my steps in for the day, and then I had a huge craving for wendys. Good thing I had the extra calories! I also got some groceries today to try some new healthy recipes when I do meal prep! How did everyone else do?