Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Tell us what you want here :)

This is for a general conversation/venting area. Please share whatever you'd like. Make sure you are supportive of the vent/conversation and please! You can tell us anything you'd like, from what you're wearing that day that makes you feel good/bad, to your family problems, to your pet licking your face, it doesn't matter here. Feel Free .

NO JUDGEMENTS! <3

Replies

• sophilyplum
    sophilyplum Posts: 9 Member
    I think it'd be good to have challenges and achievements threads (but I think they should be separate) in the group to get the discussions going! :D
  • AutumnSkye_16
    AutumnSkye_16 Posts: 21 Member
    I have a sore throat...please don't get sick! ;-)
  • BabyUnicorn3
    BabyUnicorn3 Posts: 81 Member
    I have a sore throat...please don't get sick! ;-)

LOL I'll try Autumn! *coughs* LMAO!
  • BabyUnicorn3
    BabyUnicorn3 Posts: 81 Member
    I think it'd be good to have challenges and achievements threads (but I think they should be separate) in the group to get the discussions going! :D

Achievements thread it up! if you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them! I'll start a thread for a goal next week, that way everyone has time to see it and prepare for it! <3