Replies

• emmoen
    emmoen Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I started C25K!
  • I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Today I set out for my 1-hour walk and decided to keep going. So I turned it into a 90-minute walk. Feels great!

As an aside, turns out, I must the slowest walker on earth - just about everyone was passing me - even an old lady blew past me like I was sitting on a park bench. Sheesh, fairly humbling!!! :)
  • gettinskinny8503
    gettinskinny8503 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Today, I took another walk at the park, bought some healthy groceries at Trader Joe's and cooked a healthy dinner.
  • 52bigfamrocks
    52bigfamrocks Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Having trouble posting
  • sealightdolphin
    sealightdolphin Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Today I decided that while eating better and working out are great, quitting smoking would help my cause. I truly don't know why I continue to smoke, I don't enjoy it anymore, I think it's more for the social aspect (talk with co-workers and friends). I have less than half a pack to go and I'm done. Here's to staying on track and not stuffing my face with my newly found tastebuds!!

You can do it! I quit last March. Hard to believe it have been over a year. I feel so better and it is so much easier to breathe.
  • ChristineCain
    ChristineCain Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    So far 12 hours smoke free!!!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Today i made it back to the gym after almost 6 weeks of not going. Felt good. Going to be sore tomorrow.
  • ellejay29
    ellejay29 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Today I managed to plank on my toes for the first time since I injured my foot. :)
  • tiaj013
    tiaj013 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Today I made it to the gym and did a 2hr workout. I am proud of myself. Haven't done that since last year.
  • mfcarley2
    mfcarley2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Today I joined the group, will work out, and track everything!!
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Today I went over my maintenance calories by about 150 calories :/ Tomorrow is a new day and will be better :)
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Today I decided my first pumpkin spice latte of the season (WITH whipped) will be when I hit 135 pounds. That's 5.3 pounds from now. Fingers crossed it happens by Halloween :p
  • mfcarley2
    mfcarley2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Today I will track and stay within calories and work out
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Today i will set on the treadmill for a 200 calorie burn
  • emmoen
    emmoen Posts: 218 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Today is a stress eating day :( kiddos are driving me crazy
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I joined a step challenge for the weekend using my fitbit. At the moment I am in 3rd place out of ten!
  • sfinsc
    sfinsc Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    @pinklion721 Yay!!! :) That's so cool!

@emmoen That's really tough. How old are they?

Today I finally got back to C25K after taking a week off for work- and grad school-related things. Hooray! Redoing week 3.
  • mary6468
    mary6468 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Today or more like yesterday I logged all my calories even if it meant going over my calorie allotment. That's a huge change for me as normally I would just give up and not log at all.
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Today I ran in place while watching tv and ran up and down two flights of stairs for ten minutes.
  • rockstar53
    rockstar53 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Tonight I will do my walk when I drop my son off at the rink. I will have about 40 min before he is on the ice, so that will give me lots of time. The rink is in no man's land, so the laps around the parking lot is it. LOL. Already psyching myself up for it. LOL!