13»

Replies

• Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    edited September 2015
    Deleted by me!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    The fact is, we've been specifically told to not talk about the main forums in here. By site admins. It opens the door for negative discussions which violate the site's community guidelines.

So do not talk about the main MFP forums in here. I can't be more clear than that.
  • Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    baconslave wrote: »
    The fact is, we've been specifically told to not talk about the main forums in here. By site admins. It opens the door for negative discussions which violate the site's community guidelines.

So do not talk about the main MFP forums in here. I can't be more clear than that.

Oh, oops. I get it now. We can talk ON the main forums but not about them. Okies!
  • baconslave
    Azuriaz wrote: »

Oh, oops. I get it now. We can talk ON the main forums but not about them. Okies!

:+1: Precisely. :smile:
  • baconslave wrote: »
    :wink:
    And don't forget we have to follow the regular site's community guidelines as well.

These were not easy to find but I did review them

• baconslave
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10184341/upgraded-group-expectations#Item_1
    Repeating the link to the Group Expectations (a.k.a-guidelines). There is a link to the Community Guidelines within the thread as well.
  • Almoshposh
    Almoshposh Posts: 139 Member
    Bu....oh nevermind...you know what I'm going to say. :tongue:

No worries. We'll say it for you. BUMP!
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    urr, I go off line for a few months & miss all the drama llamas. Boo.