need help to reach goal

Nannu_Mom
Nannu_Mom Posts: 3 Member
edited September 2015 in Social Groups
So I started keto last year, best decision ever. Got me transformed with loads of confidence, I am still sticking to it with a little cheats, but no to breads, sugars and rice yet...
But my weight started to plateau after a vacation where strict keto was hard and now not at all reducing, and hell like increasing to back state. I am so worried is it because of water or fat or body not into keto...I started running few months back and some dumbbells 4daysa week.
Any suggestions can be of great help. Thanks

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,103 Member
    Track to make sure you haven't had any macros slipping. We get the best results when starting it the first time. After that the body is slow to respond. Keep with it. Add in coconut oil if you can - it's a great ketone trigger and brain fuel...

Try this group, too, they cover all types of low carbing - and they are more active:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,103 Member
    Oh, and running and strength training both tend to add weight the first 4 weeks while building muscle, so be sure you are measuring and taking pictures, too, not just getting on the scale, because it's a really poor measuring stick. After those 4 weeks, it starts burning off again regularly.
  • Nannu_Mom
    Nannu_Mom Posts: 3 Member
    Sure thanks for the tips, will try to do other measurementa too