Short and awkwardly filled in. UGH.

Options
breepowell1994
breepowell1994 Posts: 2 Member
edited October 2015 in Social Groups
Okay 5 feet might not always be short, but to me it is. I hate my soft lil muffin top, aaaand my legs need some help.

I feel stumpy. I'm only about 148 lbs but being short-- that doesn't spread out easily.

Anyone else on this with me?

Replies

• YellowApple666
    YellowApple666 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Shortie here! I prefer to look at the bright side: losing a few lbs totally makes a difference! 5-6 lbs are enough to drop a size for me :) (they're also enough to GAIN a size... But as I said I prefer the bright side!)
  • samra338
    samra338 Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Shortie here! I prefer to look at the bright side: losing a few lbs totally makes a difference! 5-6 lbs are enough to drop a size for me :) (they're also enough to GAIN a size... But as I said I prefer the bright side!)

Absolutely agree with this! I am 5' 1 " and felt the same at 143. But lost a few lbs and went down 2 sizes and looked petite. Now I am 20 lbs lighter and am in the best shape of my life!
  • Biancabhi
    Biancabhi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and weigh 130.5. I have lost a lot of fat within the last year and it has made lots of difference! My Dr. Told me I'm overweight!!! Being short kinda sucks loo
  • Tachers
    Tachers Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" I know the feels!
  • smilesback
    smilesback Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Losing a lot of fat this past year made a difference to me too! and now want to build muscle strength. I am 5'0.5", 110 lbs and 19% body fat. Not being able to eat as much as I used to still is a shocker - but the way I look and feel makes it so worth it. I wear a size 2-4 and was pushing 14s when I started!
  • latiairvin
    latiairvin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11, 154 lbs. I would love to get down to 130 lbs
  • lrosemoore1
    lrosemoore1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I feel you all I'm 5 ft and just crept up to 158lbs. I did weight watchers years ago to get to 135, whats working for you successful girls?
  • samra338
    samra338 Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Being mindful of what I eat and portion control. Unfortunately, at 5'1 and 123 lbs, I find that my daily calorie intake has to be closer to 1300..if I need a treat, I have to exercise for it! I try to work out for 30 minutes at least 5 days a week.
  • Wonderful_Wicked_Witch
    Options
    4'11 here and yeah a little bit of weight gain or loss makes a huge difference
  • nicolejboydhtx
    nicolejboydhtx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 137lbs 25% bmi. I was. 170 5 years ago and those lbs make a difference! My goal.is to get down to 120something around 19% body fat and it's requiring more work and more discipline but its achievable!!
  • jodidari
    jodidari Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4 and 158. Self-esteem is barely staying up. Add me and we can motivate each other