TurboFire Fall 2015 Check In

Options
BeLightYear
BeLightYear Posts: 1,550 Member
Time to get back to it class ~ let's finish the year as well as we started it!

:mrgreen:

Replies

• BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 55 is ON for tomorrow, no excuses, no whining, no climbing back under the covers, I WILL get up and MOVE!!
  • awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Checking in! Knocked out Fire 30 with weighted gloves BOOM!
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to start the full program again. I will need to get motivated to get started any time soon. It's been crazy around here. We have missed 2 days due to the recent flooding and will be out tomorrow also. However, I will be at school with the football team. We've been putting in 75 hours a week up until now so I'm trying to catch up on some school work, report cards come out soon and some rest. Good to see you starting back up.
  • BeLightYear
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Nice work Lexi!

Great to see you again Coach!

Now, me, um, well, I kinda slept in again :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: My only excuse is that my husband took the morning off to meet with the pond guy so there was no pressure to get up at 5....sorry class, I can do this, I can do this.

And you just know I was tired and grumpy this morning when all my cold weather clothes are too big and I decided to just gain the weight back instead of buying new smaller clothes lol :smirk: NOT going to happen, I even cracked myself up at being that cranky!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Oh I am so ashamed of myself, I want to workout, I think about it the night before and I even pep talk myself when I wake up in the middle of the night.......but, no workout this morning.

Well, okay, I did walk for an hour, so that is something.

I am going to make myself a new schedule to hang up on the wall, maybe the unchecked boxes will mock me!

Fire 30 for Monday.

Have a great day team.

And, check in, even if you didn't workout ~ we are here to support each other everyday! :wink:
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I work out best when i put it on the calendar. Charlene says its non negotiable.

We have been out of school all week due to the floods. My family is fine and we came out of it ok but a lot of our students weren't as lucky.

We worked in the yard yesterday and mainly I'm worried about snakes. My wife saw a 5 foot rattlesnake coming into our yard. She wasn't able to kill it but we ran it into the woods with our neighbors help. I don't go outside without a hoe in my hand. Haha
  • BeLightYear
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I am glad you are alright!! Your area really got hit, I saw it on the news and thought of you!

I would have a heart attack if I saw a rattlesnake, no need for it to bite me. I jump when I see a stupid harmless grass snake :blush:, I was picking tomatoes the other day, dropped one on the ground, saw the tail of a snake and well, that tomato is still sitting on the ground there.

12 weeks left in the year, that gives us three months to finish the year strong. Restarting on Monday, with my modified schedule of course :) I really want to be at goal weight by New Years. That is 3-9 pounds depending where I feel is right.

I have my workout calendar next to our entertainment center in the living room, I love to see big red x's showing that I DID it!
  • bkthandler
    bkthandler Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    "mainly I'm worried about snakes" is a terrifying sentence.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    bkthandler wrote: »
    "mainly I'm worried about snakes" is a terrifying sentence.
    I could not agree more!

• coachreyes
    Options
    When you live down south you get used to it. I live on the outskirts of town and we have all kinds of wildlife. With the waters rising we are seeing copperheads and moccasins coming out. I have 3 dogs so I would hate to see them bitten by one of these. A copperhead bit one of them two years ago but she made it.

I'm going to make a conscious effort to modify TF for the next 12 weeks.

Sounds great!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    No TF this morning, I woke up to a dead refrigerator/freezer :( Not a good way to start the day, scrambling to find a cooler and enough ice to put the perishables in. ARGH!

I have my modified schedule all set up, just need to print it and stick it to the wall. Monday is day 1!

I did manage to lose another 1.4 pounds this week ~ getting closer to goal, still doesn't seem real.

Have a great Friday.

I am glad you are safe Coach, the news is showing some awful scenes!

• coachreyes
    Options
    I'm proud to say our football team took over a bus load of supplies to a shelter today. My son is a senior on the team and can learn some valuable life lessons. Hopefully our young men realize how fortunate they were.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    That is a great lesson in caring Coach. It is easy to not realize how good we have it sometimes.

House cleaning and parents visiting today. They store stuff in my downstairs freezer for the Winter while they go to Florida. Right now they are waiting to leave to see if they can get through SC.

Have a great Saturday team.

Fire 30 IS ON for Monday, hope to see you in class. :smiley:
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Yay. Let's go team.
  • BeLightYear
    edited October 2015
    Options
    12 week challenge starting Monday. Where are you Lexi? We found Coach :wink:
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Happy Sunday class ~ I have all the cooking done for the week and am ready for hubby to get home from mowing his Dad's lawn so we can go outside into the sunshine and stair at the muddy patch that is going to be our pond soon :)

Fire 30 is on for tomorrow, NO excuses!!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 30 complete! I got my workout clothes out last night, didn't let myself think, just got up, dressed and hit play.

Thinking Fire 45EZ tomorrow. Have a great day ~ 12 weeks left in this year!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 45EZ and a 30 minute walk this morning.

I was allotting 90 minutes each morning for working out, now it is 75, going into work a little early each morning.

Have a great day. Fire 55 is on for tomorrow morning!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    TF 30 this morning. It's an oldie but a goodie. I haven't laid out my schedule yet. My schedule is in flux due to the floods down here.

We might have to reschedule football games and actually play on a Wednesday and Monday night. These are 16 hour days and I'll need to make sure I have my rest.

That being said, I don't want to make any excuses. I'm ready to go and looking forward to this class.

I don't know why I would ever do any other program. TF and Chalene are so good for me.

• BeLightYear
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Great work Coach!! Especially with all the extra hours and rescheduling. That IS commitment.

Fire 55 EZ this morning and I wasn't tired! Who's house?

Fire 45 is on for tomorrow, not my favorite, but I haven't done that one in a while and thought a change would be good for me. Hope to see you in class :wink:

I realized that using the cold and the darker mornings as an excuse was pathetic. I started in January when it was sure a heck of a lot colder and darker. Plus I was 30 pounds heavier and had to drag that extra weight around lol