Looking for friends with open diaries

Options

Replies

• cflaws000
    cflaws000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE other friends with open diaries. I'm a mom to a 9 month old and enjoy weight training and eating healthy. :-)
  • tootsieroll7624
    tootsieroll7624 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends, so send a friend request. I've recently joined Orange Theory and the signed up for their 6 Week Weight Loss Challenge. I've completed the first week = did well during the work week, the weekend is another story. Combining Clean Eating with exercise - love to hear from others trying to get healthy the old fashion way - diet and exercise, no gimmicks.
  • AmyLizK
    AmyLizK Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mine is also open to friends so feel free to add me!
  • gouldted71
    gouldted71 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    mines open
  • MattiesZia
    MattiesZia Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, fell free to add me too! I'm new to this and dang I hope I'm posting correctly :)
  • LAYLAH17
    LAYLAH17 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, feel free to add me....
  • AimsAmom02
    AimsAmom02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Open. Always looking for new food ideas and staying on track.
  • Ldmarcher07
    Ldmarcher07 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hola! Mine is open! You can add me as well!! I'm 26 so I occasionally have bad days lol
  • mmcdowell
    mmcdowell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    MIne is open to friends, send me a friend request. I do the same thing, I look at my friends diaries if I'm in a food rut. But don't be shocked on my cheat days...hehehe
  • mitzhogue
    mitzhogue Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Honestly, I east clean about 80% of the time. Feel free to add me!
  • tootsie215
    tootsie215 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    gash14 wrote: »
    its nice to get food ideas from one another, so please only friend if you share your food diary with friends or it's completely open. :)

About me: mom to a kindergartener and preschooler, stay at home mom who works part-time. Trying to lose 20-30 pounds via cleaning eating.

• tootsie215
    tootsie215 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and try to eat clean most of the time. I have maintained a 100 lb weight loss for almost three years. It is a constant battle!
  • tammy1432
    tammy1432 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    mine is open and i am looking for new friends here am also needing to follow some meal ideas so please add me
  • alwaysvegan
    alwaysvegan Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends - I would love friends who are supportive of clean eating :) Pretty new here but highly motivated to get rid of this fat!
  • Savagedistraction
    Savagedistraction Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    My dia
    gash14 wrote: »
    its nice to get food ideas from one another, so please only friend if you share your food diary with friends or it's completely open. :)

About me: mom to a kindergartener and preschooler, stay at home mom who works part-time. Trying to lose 20-30 pounds via cleaning eating.

My diary is open!
  • GildaBF
    GildaBF Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this group, new to this application and new to clean eating. My diary is open and I'm looking for more friends for encouragement and I do log daily. Okay, happy Friday!
  • Krittels
    Krittels Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends! My diary is open! Add me! Did this once before, just getting back into the swing of things!!
  • drk1977
    drk1977 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was pretty regularly posting on MFP but got out of the habit. I'm starting back up again and would love to share ideas. I try to eat as clean as possible and tend to be mostly vegetarian with some pasture raised meat from a local farm (benefit of living in NorCal). My diary is open and I'd love to share thoughts and ideas with others.
  • EddieV2
    EddieV2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've always left my diary open as well to help anyone struggling with questions as to what to eat. Feel free to send me a friend request ask questions! :)
  • elite_nal
    elite_nal Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to public. Feel free to have a peek or add me.