Intro

Options
hey everyone! This is in response to a wonderful thread someone started that inspired me to start this group. I will (try) to post something new or different, challenges, mock tail recipes, leading questions or supportive quotes and facts. I will put out the opportunity for bragging rights each Friday so we can boast our stats of how many days we managed each week. If your "school nights" aren't necessarily Monday thru Friday, that's okay. The main point is trying to drink less. The ultimate goal being five nights or heck maybe even more. (I'm promising you right now that will not be me lol). My only request here is that we quote, name drop, or at least respond to each other. My wish is for this to be interactive, as the original thread was and I'd like to keep it's integrity. I've seen plenty of groups that are just people saying "me, me, me". Let's share our stories and struggles while we support one another. My hope is this becomes a community, and a conversation. I look forward to hearing from everyone. Cheers? ;)

Replies

• kirstywillia
    kirstywillia Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks for making a group hun to support everyone. It's hard to stay active on my thread now as I literally have no problems staying away from alcohol with number 3 on the way. I support everyone on this group who is trying to cut down on their alcohol. I hope this will remain active in months to come as I will be back haha xx
  • elizabethymartin
    elizabethymartin Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Thanks for making a group hun to support everyone. It's hard to stay active on my thread now as I literally have no problems staying away from alcohol with number 3 on the way. I support everyone on this group who is trying to cut down on their alcohol. I hope this will remain active in months to come as I will be back haha xx
    I don't know how but I just saw this!! I'll be honest, I hated being sober for my pregnancy. I had a hard time w/ it! Thankfully the little *kitten* decided she was ready at 6.5 months so I didn't have to roll the whole nine. And I can make such jokes now as she is a perfectly healthy ten yr old...and still an adorable lil *kitten*. Lol good luck girl!