weight loss (with pics) with correct dosage

Options

I went undiagnosed with hypoT for years. I used to be a size 8/9. I blew up to a size 18 until I was finally diagnosed in December 2015. After finally getting my dosage corrected I am now loosing weight through clean eating only! I started to do cardio recently, but I hope this journey continues. 22lbs gone in 3 months!

zvmevqtec1jn.jpg
zgjuyhamw0xr.jpg

Replies

• CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Outstanding progress! Keep it up!!!
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! I second CSARdiver, keep up the good work!
  • Fuzzipeg
    Fuzzipeg Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    It is such a good feeling when things come together. Keep up the good work.
  • ButterflyBites
    ButterflyBites Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That's great! I am sure you feel so much better :smiley:
  • Pinupdollrawr
    Pinupdollrawr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • Niki0885
    Niki0885 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    993zp9gi5kvz.jpg
    67 lbs down Sw:257
  • Niki0885
    Niki0885 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I went undiagnosed with hypoT for years. I used to be a size 8/9. I blew up to a size 18 until I was finally diagnosed in December 2015. After finally getting my dosage corrected I am now loosing weight through clean eating only! I started to do cardio recently, but I hope this journey continues. 22lbs gone in 3 months!

zvmevqtec1jn.jpg
    zgjuyhamw0xr.jpg

Great work!!!
  • katyconn123
    katyconn123 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results, you've done amazing well done

• sylviekparris
    sylviekparris Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I had photos taken last night, and all I could see of myself was the massive double chin that has erected itself on my neck. My doc, changed one of my medications from lexapro to Celebrex (oh goody, depression). She did say to stick religiously to the app, record everything...which means to the two fun sized laffy taffy I just ate....damn.

I guess I need to do a side pose, with my sundial-esque belly, and hope to see it shrink over time like Alison's has. Good for you by the way.