Day 2 down with JC

Options
argos14
argos14 Posts: 163 Member
Well - second day is down since rejoining Jenny Craig and so far, so good...Was "on-plan" today and below my 1500 cals for the day....lots of walking and steps in today as well....lets see what Day 3 brings!

Replies

• argos14
    Options
    Day 3 down....and I'm down three pounds....OP today....
  • Melwillbehealthy
    Melwillbehealthy Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    sounds good...Jenny is great if you stay on plan..you'll lose for sure.
  • argos14
    Options
    Down 6 pounds so far....just need to increase the exercise!
  • firststepformefal
    firststepformefal Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    As of last Wednesday, I was down 30 pounds since May. Eighteen pounds to go to my halfway mark. I am hoping to do that by Halloween.
  • argos14
    Options
    Week 5 on Jenny is down and I've lost 10 lbs....could be doing even better if I'd get to the gym more!!
  • ICameToGetDown
    ICameToGetDown Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am at my first week back on Jenny and down 3.3.
    This is my 3rd time on Jenny. I lost about 50lbs each time, then get uninterested and gain the weight back over a few years.
    I really like the app. It's visual and if I am honest, it should be able to agree with the lbs lost.
    I'd like more "friends" for motivation.
  • smat52
    smat52 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Sandy. I'm on my first week on JC after many attempts at losing weight. Looking for more JC friends
  • argos14
    Options
    Haven't been able to move off the 10 lbs but haven't gone up either...added more weights to the routine, hopefully that helps!
  • gfjazz
    gfjazz Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    What food do you buy? How much all meals or just some I am rejoining next week so I really need options