sweet tea

Options
Layla0218
Layla0218 Posts: 1 Member
Trying to give up sweet tea. Any suggestions on ways to make it easier. Can not use any splenda or stevia. Thanks!!!

Replies

• HeatherKatan
    HeatherKatan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I use the truvia sugar to help with my cravings in sweet tea and my morning coffee but since you cannot use that I would suggest maybe using a natural maple syrup if you do get a sweet craving.The less processed it is the better it is for you from my understanding and they are super sweet so you do not need to use as much I use those in my pitchers of homemade sweet tea. But if you can drink tea plain with no sugar or even a flavored tea instead. I like the Tazo (used by Starbucks) brand passion tea and Lipton peach tea and with the flavor to them I do not miss all the sugar in sweet tea or add sugar to them. Right now my biggest drink swap is the Clear American flavored sparkling waters (strawberry kiwi and watermelon are my favorites). They have a lot of different flavors and the bubbles help with my fizzy fix that I miss from soda. I hope any of those might work out for you and stay strong and you can do it. This monday is 6 weeks with no soda so I know you can do it to!!