Link - A new start and this will be the 1st official weigh in 02/22/16 - Official Weigh In

Options
Kiismyaces
Kiismyaces Posts: 132 Member
edited February 2016 in Social Groups
This is the new start of another 6 month journey, this is for weigh in number 1 - 02/22/16........Let's keep it up! The link is below. Please be careful not to delete anyone else's information. For those of you unable to log in to the spreadsheet message me your My Fitness Pal Starting Weight, This Group Starting Weight and Current Weight

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f8AjiAteyk78DPiM_bXYyWOoBbFaGBae4A4qH6cj3SU/edit?usp=sharing

I will also make a board.

Replies

• CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Your formula is a little messed up, said I had lost 304 lbs. I notice a couple others as well. Anyways I removed the formula from mine only and typed in my weight loss.
  • change_4life
    change_4life Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I haven't forgot about the weigh-in. I'm out of town for work and their is no scale at the hotel. I will weigh-in on Friday morning when I get back
  • EttaWB
    EttaWB Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Will post weight tomorrow. At a trainer's recommendation I switched from 1200 to 1500 calories this week and my scale is all over the place. A couple of days after the change I dropped 0.40 and today I'm up 0.60. I think my body is adjusting and it's not an adjustment phase I hoped for. I'll weigh in tomorrow. If I don't start seeing a loss in a few weeks, I'm going back to 1200.
  • LiveforJesus91
    LiveforJesus91 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I still can't log it in. My phone has an issue with the spreadsheet. Today I am 376.4 if anyone could log that for me I'd be ever so grateful. Thanks everyone and keep fighting in your transformations!
  • nicolemwerman
    nicolemwerman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    bummed gained 0.7 lbs ive been crazy with carbs lately but always under my calories super frusterating
  • LiveforJesus91
    LiveforJesus91 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Septembers weight 369 pounds! Can someone log that for me? Thanks so much!
  • Kiismyaces
    Kiismyaces Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You got it!
  • Chrisv44
    Chrisv44 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Can Someone add my Cw: 260.4 as of 9/9/15!
  • Chrisv44
    Options
    CW: 258 9/16/15
  • Uneeknitter
    Uneeknitter Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Sorry....been swamped at work. Will post this weekend again.
  • Chrisv44
    Options
    No change... For this morning weigh in.... 258
  • amalik3511
    amalik3511 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    yay...after 3 weeks of no decrease, increase....it finally fell....feeling elated...
  • Chrisv44
    Options
    No change! But I've also been horrible and haven't been walking or counting calories and not eating well. I just finished my test so I can try to get back on track. On the bright side I haven't gained anything!
  • nicolemwerman
    nicolemwerman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    can someone add me for oct 21 at 191.8 went up a lb :( ty!
  • CowboySar
    Options
    can someone add me for oct 21 at 191.8 went up a lb :( ty!

I got it for ya, looks like you have lost quite a bit, don't let 1 lb bother you.
  • amsdragonfly
    amsdragonfly Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Even though I did no exercise this week due to my back injury, I still lost weight by sticking to my calories! Yay. :)
  • CowboySar
    Options
    Even though I did no exercise this week due to my back injury, I still lost weight by sticking to my calories! Yay. :)

Excellent and I believe that is key when you can't exercise. Now I have only sort of done that this week, and am worried for next weeks weigh in. However I think a week with 1 or 2 indulgences might be ok, Wednesday will tell the story.
  • amsdragonfly
    amsdragonfly Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    btcowboy wrote: »

Excellent and I believe that is key when you can't exercise. Now I have only sort of done that this week, and am worried for next weeks weigh in. However I think a week with 1 or 2 indulgences might be ok, Wednesday will tell the story.

Believe me, there were SO MANY times where I was in pain/feeling crappy and wanted to eat more to "make myself feel better" but I resisted and drank a glass of water instead and waited. It was just me wanting to consume something. The water trick has really helped me.
  • Chrisv44
    Options
    This weeks weigh in 1/6/16: 254.6
  • CowboySar
    Options
    Chrisv44 wrote: »
    This weeks weigh in 1/6/16: 254.6

Got it