DeeDiddyGee
DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
I went. I did it. Accomplished.

Replies

• Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    I did it this morning. It went well.

I didn't really notice being tired. I was enjoying the scenery on this foggy morning.

I'm now going to take two days off just walking, then I've got parkrun on Saturday where I'll just do my best without overdoing things.

Hopefully I'll do Week 3 Day 1 on Monday 19th.
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Options
    Fantastic ! We are very happy to have you, Orphia! :)
  • baconsgirl
    baconsgirl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing this day tomorrow. Congrats to you! I'm right behind you.
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Options
    baconsgirl wrote: »

Welcome! We are very glad to have you! Where are you in the C25K program? Or, are you just starting? Let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

Happy wogging!

Dee :)
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    baconsgirl wrote: »

Go for it! Good luck, and thanks! :)
  • Jeantelle07
    Jeantelle07 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody. I'm a newbie and did this waaay later than anyone else :sweat_smile:

I skipped 2 workouts last week so I'm technically in Week 3 but still doing Week 2. Did Week 2, Day 2 yesterday and my tendons hurt so much!

I am going to do Week 2, Day 3 a bit later so that I can still catch up to Week 3 this week. Hope my tendons behave!
  • DeeDiddyGee
    Options
    Hey everybody. I'm a newbie and did this waaay later than anyone else :sweat_smile:

I skipped 2 workouts last week so I'm technically in Week 3 but still doing Week 2. Did Week 2, Day 2 yesterday and my tendons hurt so much!

I am going to do Week 2, Day 3 a bit later so that I can still catch up to Week 3 this week. Hope my tendons behave!

Welcome to the group, Jeantelle! Love your enthusiasm! TAKE YOUR TIME...we are all at different phases of the program. Some people like to repeat weeks until they feel they've gotten them mastered. As far as tendons go, make sure you stretch real good before you start jogging and then again when you're done. I just found out I have Plantars Fascitis in my left heel and now I can't run for 3 weeks! Don't know how I managed to get this, considering I always stretch, but I can tell you it is PAINFUL.
  • Diantha21
    Diantha21 Posts: 112 Member
    Options

Welcome to the group, Jeantelle! Love your enthusiasm! TAKE YOUR TIME...we are all at different phases of the program. Some people like to repeat weeks until they feel they've gotten them mastered. As far as tendons go, make sure you stretch real good before you start jogging and then again when you're done. I just found out I have Plantars Fascitis in my left heel and now I can't run for 3 weeks! Don't know how I managed to get this, considering I always stretch, but I can tell you it is PAINFUL.

Yes both I agree that stretching is very important, esp before starting....:/

I am sorry to hear that you are having feet problems :( that is a real shame! I worry about you running on a running machine and really think landing on the front part of your foot could make it easier and more comfortable than landing on your heel :/ hope it heals quickly :) and you can get back at it!!

DI