Stone jar

Options
I personally would like to lose 20lbs so I've done a stone jar with 20 stones in. For each pound I lose I'm taking that number out.....
Here's to an empty jar xxxx

Replies

• eapmom
    eapmom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I don't really know what my goal is but I'm trying to get back on track!
  • cmarangi
    cmarangi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I've got about 16 to go, so I'm in. I love the stone jar idea!
  • leatisdalerahn
    leatisdalerahn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :)
    I personally would like to lose 20lbs so I've done a stone jar with 20 stones in. For each pound I lose I'm taking that number out.....
    Here's to an empty jar xxxx

• deboranne44
    deboranne44 Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Hi there - just joining as well. Thank you for starting this group! Not sure how it works. Or how we can motivate each other?? But I love that we're all here together!

• irswell
    irswell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi there,i would like to lose 10kg before i go try on wedding dresses so i really need all the support i can get
  • IconStillFree
    IconStillFree Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'd like to lose 16 pounds and aim to lose 8 pounds through the month of November
  • falyncranston
    falyncranston Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm here to get back on track after gaining 5kg (approx 11 pounds) from laziness and a six week holiday. We're planning to start a family soon so I want to rid myself of this last little bit so I'm in tip-top shape, but I really struggle with motivation... mostly exercise-related. Hope we can help each other!
  • Rigi8
    Rigi8 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow you all have such high targets, I wish you all the best of luck. I have put back on 1 stone over the last 10 months and now want to shift this, but finding it really hard to get back into the routine. So here we go - if I have lose half of it (7 lbs) I will be really pleased, but any minus will be good.
  • michelleyg8
    michelleyg8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I've got about 15 lbs to lose overall. So I'd be happy with losing around 7 this month. . But also hoping to gain some muscle mass. So numbers may be lower. So my goal, burn some fat and gain more muscle. Good luck everyone, we've got this!!
  • Pandora_and_her_box
    Pandora_and_her_box Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have 16 lbs to lose, no particular time-frame in mind, but would be happy with 8lb loss by the end of the month.
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I have 21.1 lbs to lose in total to get to my first goal weight! :)

So my weight loss goal for november is 5 to 10 lbs! :)
  • sansandy409
    sansandy409 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Aiming to loose 10lbs by November end..love the stone jar idea. .
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,445 Member
    Options
    Hi! everyone! I'm Chris. I like the stone jar idea, too. I have 10 pounds to go. I'll most likely get rid of a pound a week between now and Nov 30th, so that's four pounds this month. I weigh in on Friday...140.0 this morning.

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,445 Member
    Options
    Okay...I don't have stones, but I have little binder clips which I have clipped around the top of a stemless wine glass. For each pound I lose, I will remove a binder clip from the edge and drop it into the glass.

Chris
  • Doingitin2013
    Doingitin2013 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Is it too late to join this group? I'm really needing some motivation. I have also started a stone jar to keep track of my weightloss. I have a loooooonnnnggg way to go! Lol... But I have17.8 pounds to lose to get to my first goal weight. If at all possible, I would like to lose 10 pounds by the end of November. Good luck to everyone!
  • MichelleMcGlinchy
    Options
    Hey. I have about 5kg more to lose. I'm hoping by mid December I can put my bikini back on ( in my bedroom where no one can see hehe)
  • mattssoccermom9
    mattssoccermom9 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I have been at this for almost 3 weeks now and have lost 9 lbs. Only 17 more to go, so let's see what I can do by the end of November. Good luck to everyone!
  • RachFran1982
    RachFran1982 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is great to see so many in the group... I'm pleased the stone jar is a good tool for some of you too.... I was thinking of setting up a private group on Facebook as I don't receive notifications of this group and can't post pictures. Would you be willing to give it a go?
    If so my name is Rach Louise on there. I'll try and get the group set up x
  • MichelleMcGlinchy
    Options
    I'd be keen
  • runningwiththewind
    Options
    Starting late on this group, hope thats okay. I really need a group to motivate me! Want to lose at least 10-16 pounds by Christmas. Love the Stone in the jar idea!