November Exercise

Options
cpanus
cpanus Posts: 19,445 Member
I thought it would be a good idea to keep track of our exercising this month. Let's see what we can do!

I managed 6.90 miles for 15,060 steps, 40 minutes at the gym w/my DD and 45 minutes on the recumbent bike for 12.5 miles.

Chris

Replies

• MichelleMcGlinchy
    Options
    I did 100 of each
    Burpees
    Press ups
    Low squats
    Box jumps
    Lunges
    Step ups

Michelle
  • cpanus
    Options
    Killer workout, Michelle!!! Way to hammer it!! :)

I walked w/DH and Bean very early this morning...we watched the beautiful sunrise...then walked w/DD then got on the recumbent. I managed 10.68 miles walking for 23,326 steps and 12.26 miles on the bike for 45 minutes. A good Sunday!

Chris

• Rigi8
    Rigi8 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    OK - way too energetic for me I'm afraid! I have a fitbit and aim to complete 8 - 10, 000 steps a day. I usually do two to three exercise classes a week, including a spin classes and kettle bells.
  • cpanus
    Options
    Rigi8, I have a Fitbit too! Love it. It goes everywhere with me except bed. Don't need to be told I am a lousy sleeper!

I walked w/DH and Bean this afternoon then got on the bike. I managed 6.8 miles and 14,839 steps and 12.3 miles on the bike in 45 minutes. A good day!

Chris
  • MichelleMcGlinchy
    Options
    I also just got a fit bit. I love it. I do challenges with people so it's great for motivation. I'm a little competitive