More active group?

Options
Hey Guys -

Ive just been looking back over the old threads in this group and some of them are brilliant! I just wish this group was a little more active. I do think it's handy to have a place with guys to talk about weight loss and the way it affects us (or for the others who are looking to bulk up etc).
Is there anything we can do to get the group a little more active?

How about if I promised to post boobs after every post :P

Replies

• PlunderingSteelGorilla
    Options
    You could give the boobs a shot :smile:

I have never been an active "contributor" to any forum. Mostly just reader/lurker with posts where I feel relevant.
    I suspect most of the guys stick to their page feeds from friends and post primarily in more topic specific forums.
  • jameseylefebure
    jameseylefebure Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    that makes sense, I go through fits and starts myself with the groups.

I'll start adding boobs to all my posts.

(.) (.)
  • PlunderingSteelGorilla
    Options
    Hey look, boobs!
    Here's more.
    (•)(•)
  • saintwreck
    saintwreck Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yep... I was thinking there's be more here... there isn't. I just started... 71 years old... I need to make sure my casket fits
  • saintwreck
    saintwreck Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    OH.... just A thought... with all the overweight men... I'm sure there's a lot of male boobs
  • Tripaway
    Tripaway Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I was kind of hoping for a more active group as well - I really enjoy online chatting, but after many posts I feel like not many people respond or comment at all...kind of a bummer for me, personally.
  • d_thomas02
    d_thomas02 Posts: 9,053 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Tripaway wrote: »
    I was kind of hoping for a more active group as well - I really enjoy online chatting, but after many posts I feel like not many people respond or comment at all...kind of a bummer for me, personally.

Only way to make this group more active is to; start poking the sleeping dog, steal the eagle's eggs, kick the lion in the nuts...

Then run like hell.

"The individual activity of one man with backbone will do more than a thousand men with a mere wishbone." William J. H. Boetcker
  • civpro1
    civpro1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Nice quote. I am new to group, lots to lose, but taking it one day at a time.
  • d_thomas02
    d_thomas02 Posts: 9,053 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @civpro, Thank you for your service to our country and welcome to the group. Hope to hear more of your progress.

Republic, MO. Just a stones throw away. I'm just outside of Ozark, MO.