Meatballs
  • anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Veggie pattty with cheese & wasabi mayo, roasted Broccoli was last night
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Tonight is fathead pizza with pepperoni, ham, mushroom, onion, and Italian sausage.
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Scrambled egg with diced turkey bacon, diced roasted red peppers, and low fat cheese.
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Grilling Delmonico Steaks for hubby and daughter and I'll shave off 2oz for my plate. Seasoned Asparagus and garden salad with feta cheese (or I may opt for Asiago - I've been on a kick lately)
  • kimgravitt3
    kimgravitt3 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    2 oz. of acorn squash soup from Panera with 2 oz. of ground chicken added to it. I'm tired of pureed lol.....
  • tugsandpulls
    tugsandpulls Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    i had 1 mini turkey sausage 1 egg 1 slice diet wheat bread 1/4 cup home fries
  • ThinGwen
    ThinGwen Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I had falafel and veggies, with a yogurt sauce.
  • anbrdr
    Options
    I was trrr'bul and gave in to a craving I've had since June. Grabbed a slice of NY extra thin crust pizza with chicken and bacon. Only ate half of the crust, but it was enough to finally get the thought out of my head.

Stayed within my goal parameters though, which was a good thing.
  • ThinGwen
    Options
    Sushi, no rice, wrapped in cucumber qhmm2phsvufg.jpg
    zp0q5xkbk4fk.jpg
  • garber6th
    Options
    Because it's been getting cold (by California standards), I have really been wanting soup. I am going to pick up some egg flower soup and add some tofu to it for extra protein, and I will be warm and toasty when it drops below 60 tonight :smile:
  • martabeerich
    martabeerich Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Navy bean green chili. When I had my 3 month check up with my doctor today, he asked 3 questions. How often do you eat fruit? (every day ) How often do you eat vegetables? (every day ) How often do you eat beans? (3-4 times a week) When I ask my husband if he wants anything special for dinner, the most common answer is: Something with beans!
  • ThinGwen
    Options
    Marta, can you share the recipe? I love chili, and it would be nice to try a different type
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Pepperoni pizza, no crust. So good. I really just want the toppings anyway!
  • garber6th
    Options
    ThinGwen wrote: »
    Marta, can you share the recipe? I love chili, and it would be nice to try a different type

Yes, please!
  • tugsandpulls
    tugsandpulls Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    tonight pulled pork and baked beans
  • sinderstorm
    sinderstorm Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Last night was turkey and quinoa meatloaf muffins and a bit of spinach salad.

Tonight will be broiled salmon, cous cous and cottage cheese for DH and the kids, and steamed broccoli
  • anbrdr
    Options
    Yum. Tonight was a piece of tandoori chicken. You know you are in trouble when you tell the guy to make it hot, and he laughs then asks "Are you sure you want it hot?"
    It was pretty intense.
  • sinderstorm
    sinderstorm Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    anbrdr wrote: »
    Yum. Tonight was a piece of tandoori chicken. You know you are in trouble when you tell the guy to make it hot, and he laughs then asks "Are you sure you want it hot?"
    It was pretty intense.

I miss spicy. It ramps my heartburn up so badly now that I suffer all night even with meds. So back to mild buffalo wings and curries :(
  • garber6th
    Options
    You guys are making me want something spicy now! I am really glad I can eat spicy food and red meat! I think I might have to swing by my favorite Mexican place and get some carne asada for dinner.