Weekly Accountability!

Options
LisaTcan
LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
So I haven't been doing to well with no drinking during the week so I thought I would create a thread where you can post how many drinks you had each day of the previous week. Someone else suggested this before the group was created. Please post your successful booze free weeks! It will motivate me.

Oct. 26 - 31

Sunday - 1 pint beer, 1 5oz glass wine
Mon - 2 5oz glass wine
Tuesday - 0
Wednesday - 1 12oz beer
Thursday - 1 5oz glass wine
Friday - 2 5oz glass wine
Saturday - waaay too much wine (probably 4 glasses)

Replies

• AJMB704
    AJMB704 Posts: 590 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Sun: 3 glasses wine
    Mon: 0
    Tue: 0
    Wed: 0
    Thu: 2.5 pumpkin beers
    Fri: 0
    Sat: 1 sidecar, 1 Spanish coffee, 1 Moscow mule, 1 glass prosecco

Today - 1 Oktoberfest ale, 2 hefeweizens
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Oct 26 - 31

Mon - 0
    Tues - 0
    Wed - 0
    Thurs - 0
    Fri - 0
    Sat - 5 glasses wine
    Sun - 0

This was a great week for me because I usually drink Fri, Sat, and Sun. So I was able to wake up this morning and go to my Bootcamp class.
  • LisaTcan
    Options
    Thanks for joining in @dbanks80 and @AJMB704 Definitely motivation
  • AJMB704
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Sun: 3 beers
    Mon: 1 glass white wine
    Tue: 0
    Wed: 0
    Thu: 3 glasses wine
    Fri: 1 rose wine, 1 beer
    Sat: 5 glasses of wine

Ok last week was terrible! Wow!

• LisaTcan
    Options
    Last week was terrible for me too @AJMB704

Sun: 2 glasses of wine
    Mon: 1 glass of wine
    Tuesday: 0
    Wednesday: 2 glasses of wine
    Thursday: 0
    Friday: 1 glass of wine
    Saturday: 1 beer, 1 negroni, 1 glass wine

Total - 9 drinks (still under the recommended max though!)
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Last week for me was Sun-Thursday: 0 glasses of anything
    Friday: 3 glasses of wine
    Saturday: 3 glasses of wine
    Total for the week: 6 drinks
  • elizabethymartin
    elizabethymartin Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong I didn't log my drinks nor do I remember? I know I was sober mon tues and thurs. Wed I had prob half a bottle of wine?
  • lizwooshy
    lizwooshy Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong I didn't log my drinks nor do I remember? I know I was sober mon tues and thurs. Wed I had prob half a bottle of wine?

I don't think it's "wrong" perse. But those extra couple hundred calories will add up if you never log your wine calories. Just log them next time :)
  • LisaTcan
    Options
    @elizabethymartin if I don't log every day I won't remember what I drank!

• elizabethymartin
    Options
    I don't drink often on weekdays and admittedly I don't log everyday on weekends. If I'm drinking I already know I'm over so by that point I don't even want to know. So remind me of this friends when I complain my weightloss is low. 15 lbs in 68 days isn't perfect but it's not bad for a non gym rat, and I mean I haven't set foot in one- just some vids in my basement and 3-5 walks per week and I take weekends off. (My SO is sick of hearing it so I usually chill sat or Sunday). It's 15 lbs. Trying to look at the good rather than what I could be doing better. As I sit digesting a cheese quesadilla and a vodka tonic. (Low fat cheese and Greek yogurt instead of cream? That's worth something, right? Still...2hundo in the red today. Tomorrow's a news day. Hope u all r having a good w/e!!
  • LisaTcan
    Options
    @elizabethymartin it has taken me over a year to lose 15lbs! Slow and steady wins the race I say!

This weeks I drank ...

Sun: 0
    Tuesday: 0
    Wednesday: 1 glasses red wine
    Thursday: 3 glasses red wine
    Friday: 1 negroni, 1 whisky soda, 2 glasses red wine
    Saturday: 2 glasses red wine

Total = 10 drinks

Within the recommended moderate limits again this week! Having nothing tonight so the week is off to a good start.
  • AJMB704
    Options
    I've definitely been slipping the last couple weeks. Can feel the holidays approaching and winter coming and I want to just stay inside and enjoy comfort food and wine. Need to get back on track tomorrow with logging and AF school nights.

Sun: 0? I can't remember and didn't log :(
    Tue: 1 glass rose champagne, 2 glasses red wine (dinner at a friend's)
    Wed: 2 glasses wine (wine country outing)
    Thu: 1.5 glasses wine (no excuse)
    Fri: 1 glass wine
    Sat: 3 glasses wine

Today I have had a low level headache all day. No alcohol, woot. I am sticking to AF until Thursday when we have a planned work happy hour. I promise.
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I did fairly decent for me this past week, I used to drink wine every day in varying amounts.

M-4 glasses wine
    T-0
    W-Large bottle of cider
    T-0
    F-2 glasses wine
    Sa-1 glass wine
    Su-2 glasses wine

(I work Tues.-Sat.)
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Mon-Thurs - nothing
    Friday - 4 glasses of wine
    Saturday - 1 glass of wine
    Sunday - 2 glasses of wine
    Total - 7 total for the week
  • AJMB704
    Options
    I remembered what I had on Sunday. A mimosa in an attempt to cure a hangover. Did not work.

Sun: 1 mimosa at breakfast
    Tue: 1 glass rose champagne, 2 glasses red wine (dinner at a friend's)
    Wed: 2 glasses wine (wine country outing)
    Thu: 1.5 glasses wine (no excuse)
    Fri: 1 glass wine
    Sat: 3 glasses wine
    TOTAL: 11.5 drinks
  • elizabethymartin
    Options
    What's happening here? Were all on a slippery slope,no? It's the holidays? My house is stressful this week. Think I'm gonna end up w/at least 1p/d. Will try not to. My SO is being difficult. And he thinks the same of me so... Vodka tonic makes the heart grow stronger. Isn't that how the saying goes??
    @lisatcan thanks for the motivational words. :)
  • LisaTcan
    Options
    Well - I'm in the same boat! I had two drinks one Monday and one drink last night. I blame the holidays approaching, I also have sooo many social engagements this week.

I am going to try my best to have no alcohol during the week but also try and stay under the low-risk drinking guideline here in Canada which is 10 drinks a week and no more than 2 drinks on most days.
  • AJMB704
    Options
    LisaTcan wrote: »
    Well - I'm in the same boat! I had two drinks one Monday and one drink last night. I blame the holidays approaching, I also have sooo many social engagements this week.

I am going to try my best to have no alcohol during the week but also try and stay under the low-risk drinking guideline here in Canada which is 10 drinks a week and no more than 2 drinks on most days.

10 drinks per week and 2 max per day seems pretty doable to me. Until I count mine up :s
  • elizabethymartin
    Options
    @lisatcan. We went to canada last summer. The alcohol shock was near debilitating. Expensive and so regulated!! I'd drive to buffalo once a month to stock up!!!
  • LisaTcan
    Options
    @AJMB704 yup! I was easily at 20 drinks a week before I found this group and starting really cutting back.

@elizabethymartin yeah, whenever I'm in the states Im shocked at how cheap it is.