Going all the way- Digging dip!!

Options
medlaura
medlaura Posts: 282 Member
I am on my 6th day, finish up my first week. Not sore at all, thank God!
Reason as for why I am not sore is because I've been doing plyometric cardio circuit &Cardio power and resistance weeks prior to taking the plunge and going all the way with the program :) I have my before pics and measurements ready, can't wait to see how many inches & pounds I can lose with Insanity!

Replies

• medlaura
    Options
    Week 1 is done, Starting week 2 today! :#
  • medlaura
    Options
    Week 3 here I come. I feel so much stronger then I did day one. I see small changes. cant wait to start week 5. Month 1 is starting to get a bit too repetitive. seriously this group is not encouraging at all :(
  • teenpunx
    teenpunx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i'm also on week 3! i had a rocky week last week and decided to re do this week. how is your week going?
  • medlaura
    Options
    I am on week 4 now. Its actually going pretty good, I might add in another week of the first month just so because i don't feel like i'm ready to go to the second month just yet. But we will see how I feel by the end of this week :)
  • teenpunx
    Options
    Starting week 4 too, haha. I pushed really hard today, I almost puked, not too classy. But, I've been doing modified from the beginning and finally maxed out at 21 minutes, so, I'm pretty pleased. I'm pretty sure I'm going to push on to month 2. Hoping to see more loss with harder workouts.
  • medlaura
    Options
    Yes lots of people say they start seeing results on the 2nd month so I'm excited for that :)
  • ralison
    ralison Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Just started the program again yesterday. Needed a bit of motivation for some harder workouts. I'm 4 weeks behind you guys, but it'll still help me keep on it.
  • teenpunx
    Options
    Yay! More people, lol. Are you doing Insanity Max or just Insanity? I didn't even ask you, medlaura. I'm doing Insanity Max.
  • medlaura
    Options
    Im doing old fashion Insanity. :) Yayy @ralison
  • medlaura
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Week 4 is almost over. Really thinking about adding an extra week (that's me being scared to start the 2nd month), I have not lost any weight, BUT, I have lost body fat!!!!! from 47% to 44% body fat. I will take a body fat loss then a number an a scale any day! I have also noticed a huge difference on my stomach, much tighter then when I started Insanity.