i hit my stall

Options
everyone said i would hit a stall well here it is im 2 months post op and didnt loose or gain anything this week think ill do a few days protein shakes and no carbs again get back on track

Replies

• cmchandler74
    cmchandler74 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Try the opposite. Typically, temporarily and carefully upping your carbs is what will help you break a stall.
  • kimgravitt3
    kimgravitt3 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    That's good information. I've not hit a stall yet but I didn't know that cmchandler74.
  • tugsandpulls
    tugsandpulls Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Try the opposite. Typically, temporarily and carefully upping your carbs is what will help you break a stall.

i think too many carbs caused the stall i slacked off had pancake, pasta, potato, rice badddd me
  • JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Focus on eating a balanced diet and exercising. Maybe don't weigh yourself. Too much emphasis is put on that number on scale.
  • cmchandler74
    cmchandler74 Posts: 510 Member
    Options

i think too many carbs caused the stall i slacked off had pancake, pasta, potato, rice badddd me

Yep! That'd do it. But get back on the horse. You've got this!

(And yes, upping your carbs can help break a stall but note that I said "temporarily" and "carefully." You shouldn't go nuts with it, and it shouldn't be a permanent addition. But I've seen many people say this is what their nut recommends when they hit a bad one and they're following all of the rules consistently, and I've done it myself to break several.)