Anyone rewarding yourself when you hit your goal?

Options
Madison_LH
Madison_LH Posts: 28 Member
I thought it would be fun to create a thread about ways we'll reward ourselves for meeting our goals!

Personally, if I am able to reach my goal weight, I'm planning on getting myself some new, pretty, frilly under-things. I've been looking for an excuse and now I can use it as motivation! Then, if I keep the weight off for a couple of months, I'll buy myself a new bathing stuit as mine is a few years old and there's a style I've been drooling over for a while now.

Is anyone else planning on rewarding yourself? I'd love to hear about it!

Replies

• thom2369
    thom2369 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'd like to reward myself by going on a holiday at the end of February and buying a cute bathing suit and then looking at my muscles in the mirror. haha
  • cr6nd
    cr6nd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on buying a pair of nice jeans! I feel like I'm always waiting to buy nice pants when I'm thinner and this time I will be thinner!
  • MaggieLoo79
    MaggieLoo79 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    We go on a cruise every February with some of our best friends. My reward will be feeling good about myself on the trip and not hating every picture taken of me!!!
  • kefalo
    kefalo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My reward is going to be feeling great when I'm in the Lake Taupo hot springs, New Zealand, in February (and not embarrassed to be in my bathing suit!!)
  • Menix8
    Menix8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Well darn, I feel like I should plan a vacation for February now! :smiley:

I don't really have any rewards planned, although I've read that those can help keep motivation high. I do have a bikini from VS that I've never actually worn in public. It would be pretty great to actually be able to wear it. I'll have to brainstorm some others.
  • mindovermeals
    mindovermeals Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    If I can reach my goal, I'd love to be able to buy a nice pair of shorts to wear in the summer. I avoid wearing shorts like the plague because I hate my fat thighs
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    totally getting a new swimsuit for a reward
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    totally getting a new swimsuit for a reward

I like that one. Think I'll do same! B)
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    March I go to the Dr for my check up and am hoping to be clear to go on the bone marrow donor list. Not your typical reward LOL :)
  • thom2369
    Options
    March I go to the Dr for my check up and am hoping to be clear to go on the bone marrow donor list. Not your typical reward LOL :)

That is a wonderful goal to be working towards.
  • lesliewynn14
    lesliewynn14 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I guess the reward will be new clothes. I should hit my goal weight in June and I won't have any summer clothes at all. I would really like to feel comfortable wearing cute summer dresses, maybe I will when I've lost the total 60 pounds. As far as this 15 pound challenge goes I might reward myself with something on Feb 14th, not sure what though.
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hmm...I'll have to think about what I'd like to reward myself with. Maybe I could pick out a couple nice outfits, I'm not sure. I have time to think about it, though :smiley:
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    A valentine heart charm for my weight loss charm bracelet. <3 I also add a charm for each 10 pounds loss. So right now I'm getting ready to go shopping for my next 10 pound loss charm.
  • thom2369
    Options
    A valentine heart charm for my weight loss charm bracelet. <3 I also add a charm for each 10 pounds loss. So right now I'm getting ready to go shopping for my next 10 pound loss charm.

Omg that is an amazing idea! So cute. You can get a new charm each time you reach a goal. Then when it comes to daily life and maintenance you can remember all the steps you took to get to where you are.
  • aadarling21
    aadarling21 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    When I get to my goal weight I'm going to treat myself to a very long massage