The Furious Blue Crew

Options

Replies

• letngo
    letngo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I allow myself a calorie up day, and that was yesterday, which reflects on my scale weight this morning. However, if I didn't do an up day I would be less likely to stay with it, now I need to focus on the quality of the calories on an up day. Yesterday was all about the carbs after a very busy weekend. Good luck to everyone on the next week! I did the stairs instead of jumping jacks yesterday and am hoping this may be a part of the challenge that sticks.
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    i did 200 low impact jacks this morning. i can not handle the impact on my body for that many but i did 10 normal as well toke about 10 min
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    i did 200 low impact jacks this morning. i can not handle the impact on my body for that many but i did 10 normal as well toke about 10 min

can not spell took not toke
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    weight today 273.6 almost back to starting point in 5 days going to weigh in sun. this week i think to give me some time to lose it all
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    weight today 273.6 almost back to starting point in 5 days going to weigh in sun. this week i think to give me some time to lose it all

Hey you will!

Let's bring the game here
  • fareehafarrukh
    fareehafarrukh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats to Letngo on the fantastic loss! :)
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    0ver did it yesterday sore today so lighter exercise day but still doing some
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    not hearing from people as much this week. where are all my friends. how is everyone doing. remember to write on our page twice by sunday
  • happykee
    happykee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    still not getting drinking the recommended amount of water
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    happykee wrote: »
    still not getting drinking the recommended amount of water
    i found it hard at first now i am drinking well over that to try and combat fluid gain . try a bottle of water at every meal
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    not hearing from people as much this week. where are all my friends. how is everyone doing. remember to write on our page twice by sunday

I'm doing well, just been incredibly busy, I leave for vacation on the 3rd, and need to have all of my school work done before then, although I will have 4 finals to take when I get back, but I want to have all the rest of it done, So I don't have to worry about it on vaca, and can enjoy my time. I ate worse then I wanted to last night, but didn't go over, so it's okay........ I'm not worried about tomorrow, I am not a big fan of Thanksgiving food, and we won't be hanging out long, because I have to get home and finish a term paper, that is due this evening, but there's no way I can get it done tonight, so I got a one day extension. UGH...... I can not wait until school is over.
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Ho there team, Going well here, other than introducing my much missed oats back today and later chia pudding plus my usual benefiber. Net result was my fiber intake was up from 25 to 35 grams BEFORE afternoon. Umm, lets not discuss how the afternoon went. Could be artificially lighter tomorrow! Although I did sleep so maybe lack of motion compensates. On a plus side I am back weight wise to when I was at a minimum a week ago. Just keeping going.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    way to go team . i also am back to starting weight
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    i am going to do part of tomorrows challenge now where do i walk. 1 year ago last sept. i became a crossing guard partly to make myself be active. 4 times per day i walk from my house to the light this is about a 15 min. walk each way including one large hill to walk up the two times i walk home. this walk is all on sidewalks and about half a block on the side off the road no sidewalk.this is in a fairly large town. this is getting to and from lights since the challenge runs 3 days will tell you more tomorrow. sorry i do not have a camera to post pictures
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    we were 3rd last week. lets try for second next week
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    First !! We can do this!
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    272 1 pound lost since 2 weeks ago water gone
  • starfishwendy
    starfishwendy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to any of you who celebrate.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    took the long way home more than the 500 steps needed for challenge
  • noraron
    noraron Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great work with the weight loss & extra steps, Marg!

I'm doing pretty well with the extra steps challenge- yesterday I did 8,000 steps, which is pretty good for me (I'm often only at about 3500). This morning I walked to the train station & then paced up and down the platform like a crazy person while waiting for my (very delayed) train. Forgot to take pictures, but you probably don't need to see the grim industrial warehouses & barren car yards that surround my local train station anyhoo.

Have lost 0.6kg (bit over a pound) so far this week, but going to wait til Sunday to weigh in for this challenge in the hopes that I can lose a little more...
This discussion has been closed.