The Furious Blue Crew

Options

Replies

• noraron
    noraron Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yay, #1! Good work, team!

I danced today to Elvis, Taylor Swift, and some 1960s French pop. Mixing it up :smile:
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    way to go blue we are number 1 this week .we have lost a few members but so has all the other teams the only larger team is green. high five yourself blues we did it.we had tops in almost all the areas
  • ravenzbaby47
    ravenzbaby47 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Go blue team!!! I think I'm finally recovered from misbehaving myself thanksgiving...headed to the gym now!
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    we are down 8 members but we already knew these ones were out.fareehafarruk wow 9 pounds great job.makenchange 106 cups water almost 15 cups a day and 69.5 servings of plants almost 10 a day what an example to all of us you were also a top poster. margaret lunan 142338 steps a little over 20000 steps per day and also top poster . we nailed it this week now time to buckle down and fight to remain on top we can do it.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    songs today: we are the champions by queen and just between you and me by lou gramm both from hits of the 80 tv radio
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    Go blue team!!! I think I'm finally recovered from misbehaving myself thanksgiving...headed to the gym now!

everyone deserves a treat but you are right time recover
  • fareehafarrukh
    fareehafarrukh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    we are down 8 members but we already knew these ones were out.fareehafarruk wow 9 pounds great job.makenchange 106 cups water almost 15 cups a day and 69.5 servings of plants almost 10 a day what an example to all of us you were also a top poster. margaret lunan 142338 steps a little over 20000 steps per day and also top poster . we nailed it this week now time to buckle down and fight to remain on top we can do it.

Thankss :) though i think this was just because i got done with my periods and weight falls after that. So I'm not sure if i should be happy about it or not.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    If hunger is not the problem then eating isn't the solution...Have a terrific Tuesday!
  • makinchange
    makinchange Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    We had a great week!! Let's see if we can make it two in a row. I'm so excited for us!!!
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    well i am not weighing in till friday but i am down 1.4 pounds so far
  • starfishwendy
    starfishwendy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    So it appears we have 2 challenges that overlap for 2 days. Or am I looking at it wrong? I have my meals preplanned and in my diary through the 3rd. I did move to some new music today in my yoga class. I tried yoga as my new exercise and it was fun.
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    FareehaFarruk 15 cups of water meaning 3.5 litres of water? Just checking I have my conversion right. Great work!!Thanks!
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    FareehaFarruk 15 cups of water meaning 3.5 litres of water? Just checking I have my conversion right. Great work!!Thanks!

makenchange was the water and plant but the amount is right
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    yes we have an over lap dance and plan meals i did not plan meals for today so will only dance and have meals tomorrow sorry did not notice
  • happykee
    happykee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Way to go Blue! I had a bad day yesterday, but because I am part of a team, I am back on board today.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    happykee way to go taking some lighter exercise days i hurt my ankle about a month ago thought it had healed but woke up today sore. could be weather it is damp today
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    songs today sweat child of mine by guns and roses and niclebacks feeln way to dam good
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    dinner tomorrow is chicken breast with mushroom soup. boiled potato 1 medium , carrots boiled and toss salad with lemon juice for dressing lite bacel margarine 2 tsp. this is the plan letssee how i do
  • makinchange
    makinchange Posts: 59 Member
    Options

makenchange was the water and plant but the amount is right

Yes, when I saw that I was surprised too. I do love my water, but didn't think that much!
  • ravenzbaby47
    ravenzbaby47 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Since it's so rainy here today I had my own dance party for a solid hour :) go blue team go!
This discussion has been closed.