>:) or o:)
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,954 Member
    Options
    faa2c730_Bump_Mario.gif
  • Lucille4444
    Lucille4444 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I think there should be a cutoff date. Otherwise, a random cutoff may have people wondering if the cutoff was because of a particular vote spread.
    Being as how everyone doesn't necessarily stop in every day, how about Jan. 1 as the cutoff?
  • baconslave
    Options
    Not a bad idea. The vote spread has been consistently 60/30 (private winning out) the entire time though, just in case anyone was wondering.

I think we might put it at the end of January though. Some of our members might not be back before the end of the month. And new members will deserve a chance to weigh-in on the issue. New memberships will increase after the 1st but perhaps level off by the end of January. I say Feb 1st is ample time. It's not like we are in a rush.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    Not a bad idea. The vote spread has been consistently 60/30 (private winning out) the entire time though, just in case anyone was wondering.

I think we might put it at the end of January though. Some of our members might not be back before the end of the month. And new members will deserve a chance to weigh-in on the issue. New memberships will increase after the 1st but perhaps level off by the end of January. I say Feb 1st is ample time. It's not like we are in a rush.

That sounds like a good idea. I support that if it matters. Lol
  • baconslave
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Feb 1st be the cut off then. Unless anyone cares enough to object.

Anyway...
    BUMP
  • baconslave
    Options
    Bumper.
  • dasher602014
    dasher602014 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NewSue52
    NewSue52 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    If people don't want to vote then they have no right to complain. I like the idea of a cut off. After all, this is not a life or death decision
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Personally I think the cutoff should be the end of the year, new members who come in Jan aren't particularly invested or involved and it would take at least 10-12 pages of potential violating posts to explain it. Do we want to risk it?

Just my two cents, either way is good.
  • baconslave
    Options
    Personally I think the cutoff should be the end of the year, new members who come in Jan aren't particularly invested or involved and it would take at least 10-12 pages of potential violating posts to explain it. Do we want to risk it?

Just my two cents, either way is good.

Good point. I'll mull it over.
    I realize that the most active of our members have already seen this and voted. I'm just trying to give everyone who visits at least once a month input. But like I said, it's been a consistent 60/30 split. I don't forsee a reversal.
  • baconslave
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Ok. I'll make it till Jan 1st. I'm getting tired of bumping, and I know the regs are getting tired of seeing it. :wink:
    buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Seems reasonable. Bump.
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    Should be Vote not bump. :)

>:) or o:)
  • baconslave