Positive Inspirations for Paleo! Things to remember when struggling! Great meals, etc.

Options
cindytw
cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
I started this with the wrong title for what I was really thinking. I want there to be a place to come to find a ton of positives to help us when we get off track or want to!

My positive today is organic uncured deli ham rolled up with duck egg salad (with homemade mayo) and lettuce.

Replies

• cindytw
    Options
    Craving junk food Sunday night, I made chicken wings (organic), 1/4 with Simply Organic Chicken seasoning, 1/4 with homemade Emerils' Essence, Half with ghee, parmesan and garlic. All came out delicious! I had celery and homemade ranch for a side.
  • indianarose2
    indianarose2 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Having groceries in the house is critical! So glad I went to the store and have my freezer and fridge stocked to make good healthy meals now! Seriously cuts back On temptation to fill in with any bit of junk/snackage that might be hanging about the kitchen.
  • cindytw
    Options
    Having groceries in the house is critical! So glad I went to the store and have my freezer and fridge stocked to make good healthy meals now! Seriously cuts back On temptation to fill in with any bit of junk/snackage that might be hanging about the kitchen.

Great, YES! Setting up for success is key!
  • cindytw
    Options
    Tonight at work we had Salsa Chicken, I made my own cauliflower rice to have with it and some steamed broccoli. I was really loving the cauli-rice I made it differently this time. I processe the fresh cauliflower until rice sized, and fried it in a pan with coconut oil, until lightly browned. Gave it a nice flavor and no watery texture I get from frozen.
  • ladychloe
    ladychloe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'll have to try cauliflower rice that way. Yum!
  • bluefish86
    bluefish86 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I have 3 words for you.... sweet. potato. fries. :grin:
  • indianarose2
    indianarose2 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Sweet potato anything!!!
  • mccraee
    mccraee Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    yes, I try to always have butternut squash, sweet potatoes & spaghetti squash around the house. They store for a long time and really help to even out or stretch a meal when I need it.