Replies

• SRJennings
    SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Congratulations!
  • Julieboolieaz
    Julieboolieaz Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Wonderful!! Congratulations!! That's quite an accomplishment! And way to stick to your plan until you got where you wanted to go!! Inspiring and impressive!! Kutgw!
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    All the above! What an achievement!
  • gtm5
    gtm5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • prairieprana
    prairieprana Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    YEAH BOYEE!!!! Great job!!!
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I know you are so happy!!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    And predictably, my weight bounced back up over goal weight this morning. Thank you DOMS and late-day electrolytes. Is ok. What goes up due to water must come down. I'm in no hurry. :wink:
  • glossbones
    glossbones Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Yes everytime I hit a half-goal it bounces back up before finally settling down again. It's like Space Mountain!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    LOL me too.
  • baconslave
    Options
    glossbones wrote: »
    Yes everytime I hit a half-goal it bounces back up before finally settling down again. It's like Space Mountain!

Yes! Every frickin' time. :lol:
  • glossbones
    glossbones Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Put your arms up and yell "Whooooo!!!"
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    This milestone got me thinking that we need some official LCD group exclusive profile badges to wear with pride for our big achievements. So I made some to share. I'll create a new post to upload the images...
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Good work!!!!!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you!!! You "crow" and "strut" all you want! You deserve it!!!
  • jumanajane
    jumanajane Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    So happy to hear that! Your love and support of all of us is another huge achievement too! Thanks sooooooo much and ***happy dancing***
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    Not only is your success awesome for your health but you work tirelessly to help others to succeed as well. Thanks for your success on both points.
  • daylitemag
    daylitemag Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten*!!! You rock! Such an inspiration.
  • Twibbly
    Twibbly Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • marlamp10
    marlamp10 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've only just joined this group a few weeks ago, and just started keto the first of October, but you have no idea how inspiring it is to see your accomplishment right now. My goals are about the same as yours, and at this end it feels like it will take forever, especially since I've been trying food plans for about 40 years now.

So you are now my hero. Congratulations on your enormous win, and thank you for giving me someone to look up to. :)

Marla
  • baconslave
    Options
    marlamp10 wrote: »
    I've only just joined this group a few weeks ago, and just started keto the first of October, but you have no idea how inspiring it is to see your accomplishment right now. My goals are about the same as yours, and at this end it feels like it will take forever, especially since I've been trying food plans for about 40 years now.

So you are now my hero. Congratulations on your enormous win, and thank you for giving me someone to look up to. :)

Marla

Well it took me 17 years to get to the point where I was ready to hear the truth: Carbs are a problem for me.
    I took keto and ran with it at that point. I was the worst chocoholic in the world. If I can do this, anyone can. You just have to put one foot in front of the other every day and stay on-plan. Time will take care of the rest if you do that. Simple. But not easy, because life, and your own food-demons, will get in your way sometimes. It's a fight. I'm not going to lie. But the effort is so worth it. You are worth it. :smile: