The Furious Blue Crew

Options

Replies

• SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    BTW i was down 2 pound on Thursday and back up again by official weigh in day. Curse TOM. Hope everyone else did better in their post thanks giving focus.
  • ravenzbaby47
    ravenzbaby47 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey blue team...Hope you all had an awesome weekend! I made it to the gym both days and stayed within my calorie goal :):)
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    all i did was climb 8 flights today
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    good luck blue hope we all weighed in i know two of the team have not signed in for a few days
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Okay so today I am hitting the gym in lunch break :P that's right :)

I love my new gym it's super awesome.

So i was thinking i should do 3 days cardio and 2 days weight training.

There are lots of weight training equipment. But i dunno how to go about it.

So i need help. Where do i start? How do I start? any one has any idea?
  • SamandaIndia
    Options
    Okay so today I am hitting the gym in lunch break :P that's right :)

I love my new gym it's super awesome.

So i was thinking i should do 3 days cardio and 2 days weight training.

There are lots of weight training equipment. But i dunno how to go about it.

So i need help. Where do i start? How do I start? any one has any idea?

Get the gym supervisor to show you how to safely use equipment. Most will ask objectives and then give you a programme. Have fun!!
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    tried to do meditation last night but could not settle down had to much on my mind planning everything to do today major housecleaning day. steam cleaning and all.also meeting with my daughter's teacher that she hates enough she has came home in tears more than once this year. i have actually offered her to change classes or even schools if her school will not allow it but she does not want to leave her friends.so i am furious at this teacher. if my daughter had ever had a problem with any other teacher i might not be as quick to believe her but she has got to grade 7 and liked all her teachers even some very strict ones so i believe her.
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
  • starfishwendy
    starfishwendy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great job guys. So proud of you all.
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congratulations blue team! 2 weight loss wins in a row! Hopefully we can make it 3 :)

• SamandaIndia
    Options
    Go team!!!
    Great results
  • SamandaIndia
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Looks like the other teams are suspiciously inactive on their forums (ie no december posts that i can see). Gives us an even better chance to cheer each other on and make this three wins from 3 in a row.
  • makinchange
    makinchange Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well, aren't we AWESOME!!! Great job team!
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    well done team we are first 2 weeks in a row and we have at least one person in every section. we can do it a third time.do not discount team purple i was on a team with chupula thier leader and she is a fighter till the end
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    we have lost one more member gidgitgoescrazy has missed two checks so she is sidelined
  • letngo
    letngo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    On the stair challenge, I have been doing "stair laps" sort of like swimming laps. I work on the second floor and the building only has two levels, so I have averaged 13-18 "laps" on a work day. I think this ritual may be one that sticks, I stairclimb on morning break, before and after lunch and get an afternoon lap in between cases. Now if I could only br so consistent with the food..... Dark winter days slay me! Energy vanishes and desire to hybernate!
  • letngo
    letngo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I missed the weigh in, doing a immersion class this week and schedule in a bit of a flux. Looking forward to a great week though- lots of yoga and fantastic food prepared by someone else- Woohoo!! Catch you Sunday. Have a great week everyone.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    letngo wrote: »
    I missed the weigh in, doing a immersion class this week and schedule in a bit of a flux. Looking forward to a great week though- lots of yoga and fantastic food prepared by someone else- Woohoo!! Catch you Sunday. Have a great week everyone.

no problem just do the next one
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    to avoid junk food taking fresh veggies to work
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    had a brownie . needed the sugar but it was junk food
This discussion has been closed.