The Furious Blue Crew

Options

Replies

• ravenzbaby47
    ravenzbaby47 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey there blues! Hope everyone is doing awesome! I'm so excited to still be this motivated...I've never stuck with anything...but the amount of energy I have from eating healthy and working out makes me want to push harder every day! I love this feeling :):):)
  • starfishwendy
    starfishwendy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    had a brownie . needed the sugar but it was junk food

It's National Brownie Day here!
  • 1cand0it2
    1cand0it2 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I had some chocolate tart today, so didn't quite make the "no junk food" challenge, but I am proud that I had at least 5 veggies (not sure how to count all the spinach and kale in the soup and the tomatoes, onions, peppers, and carrots in the chili). All homemade.
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Got in a strength training workout yesterday...chest shoulders biceps. Wanted to do a HIiT workout but my yard needed attention. 1+ hours of leaf blowing. So glad it's done! Almost 10000 steps completed today.
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    we have an overlap again.my tea is peppermint, water is lemon flavour had pizza for supper so had junk food
  • makinchange
    makinchange Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Been having a hell of a week, and my nutrition is off - WAAAAAY off. Time to get back on track! I think making it through the holiday season without gaining back the weight I've lost will be my biggest challenge so far. It's very hard to make food choices that I am proud of when I'm guest at a friend/family member's home, or at the staff holiday luncheon where the menu choices are minimal. And boy, oh boy, I'm struggling!

• letngo
    letngo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So I have had an unfair advantage for the challenges of meditation, avoiding junk food and herbal tea - I am on bacation and doing a program at Kripalu yoga center where all these thungs are a normal part of daily life, easily accessable if you choose to participate. The challenge always is continuing the practice when leaving! The scale is not going down, but my stress levels are!
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    i am having water problems again this week .i think when i see the doctor next week he will put me back on water pills with the way my fluid is acting but it could be my body just needs to adjust. weighing in on the weekend hope it will be back down. yesterday my one leg hurt so bad i took pain pills to work standing at cash.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    Been having a hell of a week, and my nutrition is off - WAAAAAY off. Time to get back on track! I think making it through the holiday season without gaining back the weight I've lost will be my biggest challenge so far. It's very hard to make food choices that I am proud of when I'm guest at a friend/family member's home, or at the staff holiday luncheon where the menu choices are minimal. And boy, oh boy, I'm struggling!

i think everyone knows how you feel keep up the hard work and eat well when you can maybe bring a healthy dish to a friend instead of wine as a gift
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    we have a couple days left this week go blue i tried a herbal tea today that was really good celestial flavours gingerbread
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Guys dont forget to weigh in :)
  • makinchange
    makinchange Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of herbal teas. Lately, I've been really enjoying Celestial Bengal Tiger tea. It tastes like Christmas :smile:

• tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I love herbal teas and hearing what others like. Looking forward to trying the gingerbread and Bengal tiger...I've been enjoying spicy red dragon by stash.

My eating has been terrible. I'm gonna try to work out today and weigh in tomorrow morning...I think without the challenge, I probably would of gained more holiday weight, so overall I'm more content then this time last year.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    well same weight today so going to report before water goes back up
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    will not do crunches tomorrow stomach is uneasy and i am light headed so day to rest
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    remember to weigh in we can win again. i have been down this week not really feeling well
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    still not well no crunchs
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    last day to weigh in go blue
  • noraron
    noraron Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Gah, bad week of inconsistent eating and no exercise & as a result have put on a couple of pounds. Sorry team! Aiming to do better this week.
  • letngo
    letngo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So, I thought doing a challenge would help me get back on tract, and obviously that is not my missing link! One more week, but I will keep looking for that spark I had a couple years ago that I have lost. Good luck to everyone!
This discussion has been closed.