Petite Twins Thread (5'5 and under)

Options
ashockofpink
ashockofpink Posts: 7 Member
edited November 2015 in Social Groups
Looking on the normal "twin search" I've had a bit of a challenge finding people on the shorter end of the spectrum who are my twins/near twins.

I'm looking for twins and I know some other ladies are too. In an effort to make it easier to find each other, I'm starting a thread for all of us beautiful and petite ladies.

If you need a motivation buddy or if you have a twin, add away (or post if you're looking for one)!
Pro Tip: When sending a friend request just mention where you found them. I've accidentally rejected a few people because I thought they were random strangers (oops).

Me -
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 100.4
BMI: 20.28
Fat: ~22%
Shirt size: XS-S
Jeans: 0-3 (usually 1)

Goals -
Weight: Indifferent - Somewhere between 95-108, depending on muscle mass
Fat: ~20%
Primary Goals: Gain muscle and "tone up"
Nutrition Goals: Limit sodium (medical reasons), limit sugar, stay at around 1600. I'm not cutting out delicious things like cookies and cheez-its. It's just not happening.

Replies

• SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Me - not as petite as you :)
    Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 131
    BMI: 22.5
    Fat: ~30%
    Shirt size: S
    Jeans: 4-6 in USA sizes.
  • LiveLoveRunFar
    LiveLoveRunFar Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Me; 5ft 1in, CW 118, goal 115, goal build the muscle. BMI 22, shirt XS, dress 2 or 4, pants size 4 Starting weight 180/size 18 bmi off the charts
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Weight: 129 (2pounds down)
    BMI: 21.8
  • MathildaZ
    MathildaZ Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    height: 5''2 (158 cm)
    weight: 99-104 pounds? (45-46kg)
    bmi: 18 ... but i don't care for BMI since it doesn't know how i look anyway
    XS

would rly like similar friends and people who know how i can tone up without really losing shapes and weight
  • minnwow
    minnwow Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Height: 5"3
    Weight: 106 lbs

Looking to drop about 5 lbs of fat and build my muscle back up. End goal is bikini fitness competition shape.
  • kvansteen
    kvansteen Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    5'4"
    135 current
    Bmi 24?
    Size 8 jeans and size S tops size 6 dress

Goals: around 125lbs 20% body fat and size 4. Also want to run a marathon.

I started at 157 after not being able to lose weight after baby #2.
  • hairycrabs21
    hairycrabs21 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A little under 5'2" currently 132lbs
    BMI I don't believe in especially after losing 70lbs and having a kid I have lose skin.
    Jeans vary on brand but between 1-3
    shirt s-m depending again

Ultimately my goal is to gain plenty of muscle and lose fat. I am not using a scale as a reference since I know its my demise. At one point I weight 115 and it just didn't feel right I was to thin. I feel rather healthy now but I know I can improve.
  • KF500T
    KF500T Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    5'4"
    146 pound
    Looking to get down to 130, but my ultimate goal is to compete in a fitness competition.
  • eeversma
    eeversma Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5'2 currently 134. I'm looking to get down to 125. I need to kick up the gym time and eat less. I just need the motivation.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Copying your format because I like it! Would love to be friends with any "twins" or similar people. :)

Me
    Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 135
    BMI: 23.2
    Fat: ~20%
    Jeans: 6 (carry most of my weight in my hips and butt!)

Goals
    Weight: Somewhere around 125-130, I don't care about the number
    Fat: ~18%
    Primary Goals: Gain muscle and "tone up"
    Nutrition Goals: Continue getting enough protein to build muscle as I'm vegetarian. Some days I find it easy to get over 100g, sometimes I only get 50 :P
  • FitStrongHealthy
    FitStrongHealthy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Current:

Height: 5'0"
    Weight: 112
    BMI: 21.9
    Fat: 22.85%

Goals:
    Weight: 100
    BMI: 19.5-20
    Fat: 17%-19%

I just restarted my fitness journey after very long, and really unnecessary, break. I am having to find new ways to get active as my job has got me a lot busier nowadays. Eating "right" is a bit of a challenge for me too but I'm ready to get back at it and stick with it this time. I haven't lost too much muscle definition from my last journey, so starting back off where I left off in that department won't be too much of a challenge, I hope, I just have to motivate myself to get back in the weight room.

If anyone wants to, feel free to friend me. I am completely starting over on MFP with a clean slate, so as of right now I have no outside support besides myself and my husband.
  • DizzyMissIzzy
    DizzyMissIzzy Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Me
    Height: 5'3.5" (The half matters okay! :P)
    Weight: 149.6
    Shirt Size: S-M
    Jeans: 4-6

Goals
    Weight: 125
    Primary Goals: 20-22% Body fat, and tone up!
  • owslshay
    owslshay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'4
    Weight: 137
    Shirt size: M
    Jean size: sometimes 4, sometimes 6
    Measurements 37-27-39

Goal Weight: 122-128ish
  • PerfectWinterStorm
    Options
    Current
    Height: 5'1
    Weight: 110
    BMI: 20.8
    Fat: 17.25
    Jeans: 00-2
    I naturally eat around 1500-2500 calories a day right now, but haven't been keeping track.

Goals
    Weight: 98-100
    Fat: 15%
    Primary Goals: Toning, loosing around 10 pounds or so, working out 2-3 times a week
    Nutrition Goals: Keep track of calories and eventually eating around 1200-1600 net calories a day, making sure I'm getting enough nutrients and not restricting.
  • kittyd7015
    kittyd7015 Posts: 4,546 Member
    Options
    Height: 5.3.5-4
    Weight: 158
    Fat: wish I knew
    Goals:
    Weight 120
    Fitter for horse riding xxx
  • amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Me; 5ft 1in, CW 118, goal 115, goal build the muscle. BMI 22, shirt XS, dress 2 or 4, pants size 4 Starting weight 180/size 18 bmi off the charts

We are about the same! I am 5'1" and my weight is 119...Im aiming for 110 or so.
  • corinne1977
    corinne1977 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" and 123 lbs. My goal is between 115-118 lbs.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 145
    BMI: not sure
    Fat: not sure
    Shirt size: small/6
    Jeans: 29/30

Goals -
    Weight: I'm not sure, I thought 145 was going to be it but now I'm going to try for 135
    Primary Goals: tighten up, gain some muscle, try to get more protein
  • MaVieEntiere
    MaVieEntiere Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    eeversma wrote: »
    5'2 currently 134. I'm looking to get down to 125. I need to kick up the gym time and eat less. I just need the motivation.

You seem like the closest to my size according to your description - but in your profile picture you seem really slim! A lot slimmer than me... Maybe its that 2 inches you have on me?

Height: 5'0''
    Weight: 135lb
    BMI:26.4

SW:150+?
    CW: 135
    GW: 125 - probably

• Kimmel85
    Kimmel85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'0"
    Weight: 100 lb give or take
    BMI: 21.1

Not really about weight for me- I've gotten really "soft" which makes me look a lot heavier. My frame is so small that I look more out of shape than I really am. I mainly need to lift and plan to add early morning cardio back into my daily routine.