TurboFire Fall 2015 Check In

Options

Replies

• BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Fire 45 complete this morning. Not my favorite, but not as bad as I had it stuck in my mind as being lol

First week is almost down, 4 X's on my calendar :mrgreen: 11 weeks to go!

Haven't picked a workout for tomorrow yet, but I WILL be in class.

Have a great day!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    5 X's, week one complete. Fire 60 this morning, it was fun!

My boss called me skinny this morning :mrgreen: I didn't think they had even noticed! The simple things that make one's day, ay?

My scale showed me up a pound from last week, but I am guess that is from starting to workout again, no worries, it will go down again next week.

Have a great day, I am so glad it is FRIDAY!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Saturday, rest day, thankfully!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    How can it be Sunday already?

Lots of cooking to get ready for the week, nice day to do it since it is actually snowing outside!! I am so not ready for this……at least it is not sticking.

Fire 30 tomorrow morning, hope to see you there :smile:
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Monday certainly went by quickly, at least after work lol

Week 2 is not going well as far as working out. I guess part of me is in maintenance mode and realizes I don't have to push myself as much as when I was losing, at least that was my rationing for sleeping in a bit this morning. :blush:

Oh well, onward!

• BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 30 this morning, had a stern talk with myself ~ and, I wish I had chosen a longer workout, I was really into it when this one stopped. Tomorrow will be 45 or 55, not sure which.

Hope to see more people in class soon ~ I'm getting lonely here!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Woke up to a headache that went from the top of my head down my neck! Could not fathom jumping around, so I took a few ibuprofen and laid down for half hour. Still had a headache, but did get in a 45 minute walk.

It's almost 10 and I'm still in pain, must have slept strange or something!

Hope to be back in class tomorrow. Have a great day.
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Football season is officially over. I will start my next round of TF on Thursday. That gives me rest days on Saturday. After the new year, I may change this to Sunday off, but I am starting and will go through the holidays.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Great to see you back Coach!

I'm kind of in limbo right now. My plan is to maintain 2015's loss through the holidays and attack those last few pounds in the new year.

• coachreyes
    Options
    TF 30 this morning. I am going to have to get used to the 4:30 wake up call again. I believe I'm going to move my workouts back a day. I enjoyed my Sundays off.
  • awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Time to get back to working out! My jeans are getting too tight, and I stepped on the scale yesterday. I gained 10lbs. Fire 30 and Stretch 10 this morning. I am not going to lie...it kicked my behind!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    A little sore but I still knocked out Fire 30 and Sculpt 30. My 3 year old decided to join me for all of 30 seconds during the Sculpt workout. I guess he wasn't ready for Chalene lol.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Great job. A cold has me sideline d for now. Just resting and hopefully I'll be back soon.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Great to see you back Lexi! Your kid stories crack me up. I just have cats that stare at me or wander bravely under my feet lol

Coach, hope you are feeling better.

Just wanted to check in and cheer you on, I'm still here, just in limbo mentally with this whole job thing.

Have a great day!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Thanks and it is good to be back! Coach, I hope you feel better too. The back to school cooties made a couple of rounds through my house and finally decided to leave.

I knocked out Fire 30 after walking the older kids the school and walking to Walmart with my 3 year old. He now makes sure to set up my workout for me (Mommy, I can help you with your workout!)

Have a great day on purpose!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Good morning...I just let Fire 45EZ kick my behind.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    On a roll Lexi!

Looking at restarting Turbo Fire in 2016. Right now, January 4th is my start date. Will fine tune it more when I get closer.

Have a wonderful day!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Finished up Fire 30. I'll have to do Sculpt 30 tonight because a certain toddler wants to go for a walk to the store (ride in the stroller as I push him up hills).

Have a great day!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Sounds like toddler sculpt to me!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Hello Lexi and Amy. I must apologize for starting then getting quiet again. It's been a hell of a year.

I don't even know where to begin. As you know in addition to teaching students with learning disabilities and emotional disabilities I coach football and track. I love my daily routine. It is not a job.

I don't remember if I mentioned this in any posts earlier but one of our senior football players was involved in a car accident and passed away in August, just as football practice was beginning. This young man lived down the street from me and grew up friends with my son. Needless to say, my son took it very hard. The week before Thanksgiving another one of our senior football players was in a car accident and he too passed away. He also was friends with my son. These young men didn't die immediately. Both were in ICU for 4-5 days as their families had to make the difficult decision regarding their life.

With the flood sandwiched in between these tragedies and all, life has kind of taken a stand still.

In the meantime I have been walking, which is great therapy and supporting my son as well as the young people I deal with daily. I am headed to the beach this weekend to celebrate 26 years of marriage and much needed rest and relaxation. Nothing beats 72 degree weather in December and some beach therapy.

I will continue walking and lifting weights and sprinkle a TF workout in as possible. I like the January 4 start date and will start 2016 with a bang.

You all have a great weekend!